The Flash Launch! It's Crazy Fast!

~~~

Beigoma Academy.

Of course, the beyclub were there on top of the roof with you. Since you still deciding to join or not, you need to think.

Grinning, Valt caught his bey in mid-air. "Here we go. Here's my new technique!"

"C'mon. Raging Roktavor will take you on!" Rantaro said in determination with launcher in hand.

"Three, two, one,"

"Let it Rip!"

Launching perfectly, Valtryek and Roktavor lands on the stadium. Roktavor went to the center as Valtryek just spinning around.

Before Roktavor could take the center, Valtryek hit Roktavor.

"Go, Valtryek!"

Made a U-turn, Valtryek perform the Rush Launch on Roktavor.

Valt seems to noticed something.

"That wasn't the new technique," Keru said.

"Was that launch no good?" Besu asked.

"This is just a normal Rush Launch," you and Daigo spoke in sync.

"Some new technique that was! Roktavor will chew you up and spit you out!" Rantaro said.

Valtryek try to attack Roktavor but Roktavor managed to escaped.

Valt gasped in shock.

"It's dodging the Rush Launch!"

"How's that!? This is the might of the Revolve Driver!" Rantaro said. Valt growled.

"It's over," You spoke. "If Valtryek can't attack, it'll just burn stamina,"

"She's right," Daigo nodded in agreement. "Roktavor's taken zero damage,"

Eventually, Valtryek stopped.

"Valtryek's down,"

"With a Spin Finish, Roktavor wins," Besu said as Rantaro picked up his bey with a grin on his face.

"Yeah! Roktavor, you're the best!" Rantaro said.

"You just got one point! I'll make a comeback!" Valt said, glaring at the blonde male.

"Nope. I'm the Honcho for a reason. I'll win the Second Battle, too," Rantaro said.

"No way!" Valt stood up. He clenched his bey. "I'll land my new technique next time for sure!"

You and Daigo looked each other and you sighed.

~~~

"We're starting the second battle," Daigo said, being a ref.

"Yeah!" Valt said, in determination.

"Bring it on!"

You saw Valt lower his launcher.

'I'm counting on you, Valtryek!' Valt thought

"Ready, Set!"

~~~

Valt let out his weird expression as he lose against Rantaro again with a Spin Finish.

Rantaro's large fan stomp on the ground as he cockily laughed. "Winning sure feels good,"

You glanced at Valt.

"Why isn't it working...?" Valt said to himself.

"Valt, you sure got cocky, huh?" Rantaro said. He laughed as Valt didn't say anything.