Into the Darkness! Dark Doomscizer

~~~

"Hey, hey, hey!" The announcer's voice echoes through the Mall. "A battle in the second day of the second round!" At the stage, stood familiar blonde cocky male and his opponent. "Next up is the Wild Wyvron user, Wakiya Murasaki!"

Wakiya Murasaki is quite tall compared to other characters his age. He has sharply slanted blue eyes and blonde spiky hair which he wears in a ponytail. His regular attire consists of a purple jacket with a red wyvern emblem as a design, a gold spike on each shoulder of the jacket, a white belt with a silver "W" emblem belt, purple pants, black knee-length boots and black-and-yellow fingerless gloves with white-and-black cuffs.

And stood afar, you and Shu were there, watching with your arms crossed.

"As expected from a favorite to win, he's composed!" The announcer said as Wakiya smirked. "Mmm, excellent!"

"First Battle!"

Wakiya and his opponent took stance.

"Now, just what kind of battle are we going to see there!?"

"Ready, Set!"

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"Let it...Rip!"

The Bladers released their beys into the stadium. And right on the spot, Wyvron push it's opponent's bey away and took the center.

"Woo-hoo!" Your eyes gaze on Wakiya. "They're both Defense types, and yet Wyvron has amazing spinning power!"

The opponent's bey attack Wyvron.

"What's this? Looks like I overestimated you," Wakiya mocked. He smirked. "This should end in about three seconds,"

"You ready? Watch,"

The opponent's bey started to wobbling.

"Three, two... One!" He smirked as his opponent's bey about to stopped spinning and burst. The boy gasped.

"Burst Finish!" The ref declared, extended his arm towards Wakiya. "2 to 1, Wakiya Murasaki wins!"

"Looks like he won," Shu said.

"Still, he still got his cocky attitude, which I hated it," you huffed. Shu raised an eyebrow at you.

"Why?" Shu asked.

"Nothing," you look away. Your eyes gaze on Wakiya. You really couldn't believe Wakiya is actually your childhood friend.

~~~

~~~

Valt, as usual, sleeping with bubble on his nose.

"Valt!" Chiharu's voice shouted. "Hurry and get up already!"

The Aoi Twins looked down at their sleeping big brother while you were watching them with your arms crossed.

"You ready, Nika?" Toko asked.

"Yep!" Replied the pinkette.

"One, two, three!" The Aoi twins counted before jumped on Valt. Valt immediately woke up as his eyes pop out. "Bro! Get up!"

You sighed and facepalm.

"Late, late, I'm late!!"

Outside.