A Powerful Opponent! Hyper Horusood!

~~~

BeyMall.

"The fourth round of the Beigoma Regionals Tournament sponsored by the WBBA is about to begin!" An adult female voice spoke.

"I'm gonna win!" Valt jumped up and down in excitement.

"You look pumped," Hoji said while stretching out of.

"Sure am!" Valt said.

"I am too," Hoji put both hands on his hips.

"If you weren't, it wouldn't be fun!" Valt said, playful glare at Hoji. He grinned.

"You're almost up," a man voice spoke. "Can you go get in position?"

"Okay!"

"Sure!"

Both Valt and Hoji looked at each other in determination, they nodded.

~~~

"Okay, boys and girls!" An announcer said. "A-Block's first match, Hoji Konda versus Valt Aoi is coming up!"

A smoke appears at the entrance, the entrance door automatically opened, revealing Hoji. The other side did the same and revealing Valt.

"Bro!" Toko said.

"Good luck!" Nika cheered.

"You better win!" Rantaro cheered too.

"Yep! I've got this!" Valt said, walking up the stage. "I'll do..." He suddenly fall over. Rantaro and the Aoi Twins sweatdropped. "My best..."

"Wait, where's (Name)?" Rantaro asked, he noticed you weren't with the group.

"I don't know," Nika shrugged.

"Maybe she's running late?" Toko said.

"Who knows," Daigo said.

"Okay! Victory Valtryek versus Holy Horusood starts soon!" The announcer said.

Hoji side-glance and smile when he saw Wakiya with Sasaki and Shindou.

'I won't let you down!' Hoji thought. He give out a nod.

"Over Finish and Spin Finish are both one point," The ref said. "A Burst Finish is two points,"

Pressing the button, the blue bey launched out and Valt caught it.

"Let's get wild, partner!" Valt said to his bey. He grinned and showed his bey to Hoji. "Let's go, Hoji!"

"Yeah! Bring it, Valt!" Hoji insert the long winder in his launcher.

"Valt Aoi swings his arm! He's in the spirit!"

Both bladers insert their beys into their launchers.

"Hoji Konda is ready with his Long Winder as well!" The announcer exclaimed. "Now what kind of battle will this be!?" The announcer said in excitement. "I'm hyped already!"

"First Battle."

Hoji and Valt took their stances.

'Hoji's gonna use Horusood Field without a doubt,' Valt thought. 'A move that didn't Burst (Name)'s (Bey Name) has to be amazing,' his eyes in determination. 'I can take it head-on,' he grinned. 'It makes me pumped just thinking about it!'

"What's he doing? He's laughing?" Wakiya said.

"He tripped when he entered. He's not even focused," Shindou said, crossing his arms.

"Hoji will win this for sure," Sasaki said.

'Valt. I bet you don't even realize you're smiling,' Hoji thought, smiling. 'I'm gonna wipe that smile tight off your face!'