Wyvron in the Way!

~~~

"Okay! Here's the fourth round battle between Kyoji Aranami and Shu Kurenai!" The announcer said. The screen shows; 4th round, Block D.

(You're in Block E, btw)

"What'll the outcome be!?"

Kyoji gritted his teeth in anger.

"Currently, Shu Kurenai has one point lead!"

While Shu has his calm expression.

"Shu will finish this with a one-hit OK!" Valt said.

"You mean a KO?" Daigo sweatdropped.

"Hey! I'll wipe that cool look right off your face!" Kyoji said, pointing his index finger towards the albino.

"Shu, good luck!" Nika cheered.

"Hope you'll beat me in the final, Shu!" You grinned, this made Shu smiled a bit.

"You think you're so good you get all the ladies!?" Kyoji got a tick mark on his forehead.

"Shu!" Nika cheered again.

"Honestly," you giggled when you saw Kyoji's face turned red.

"Don't get cocky!" Kyoji tried to insult Shu. "Idiot! Dummy! Loser!"

"He's an annoying one," Wakiya said.

"He's trying to mess with Shu's focus," Hoji said.

"He's as boring as you can get," Wakiya said.

"Your loser friend Valt Aoi sure is a loser, huh!?" Kyoji insulted. "I can't believe it (Name) is your girlfriend!" He said. "Losers get loser friends and (Name) should be my girlfriend!"

"What!? Who's he calling a loser!?" Valt got a tick mark on his forehead.

"Shu isn't my boyfriend!" You growled, with a tick mark on your forehead too.

"Calm down!" Rantaro said to Valt.

"Relax, girlie," Keru said to you.

"Yeah. The next match is yours," Besu said.

You sighed and calm down.

"Say something!"

"Be quiet and focus on the match," Shu spoke.

"Ready, Set!"

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"Let it...Rip!"

Both bladers released their beys into the stadium. Kyoji's bey and Spryzen run around the stadium before Kyoji's bey went to the center.

"The second battle! Which will enter the best six!?"

The brown haired male were closing his eyes while chewing gum. 'Kyoji Aranami. His bey's sound is slightly trembling,' he thought. 'He's scared of Shu Kurenai,'

Spryzen went straight to Kyoji's bey and hit it.

'Shu Kurenai's Spryzen,' the brown haired male thought. 'Elegantly cautious,' Spryzen kept attacking Kyoji's bey. 'The power to win,' he opened his eyes as he blow the gum. 'Here it comes,'

'Un...'

Spryzen hit Kyoji's bey again.

'Deux...'

Spryzen hit Kyoji's bey again.

'Trois,' the brown haired male pop the gum as Spryzen managed to burst Kyoji's bey.