CHAPTER 1

They say love is the most realistic emotion when felt with the right person. But it seems like fate had other plans for you.

Your three year relationship with a man you thought was the love of your life just came to an end. You gave him everything a women could, your love, time, money, everything just to be cheated on.

You never knew Kim Seokjin, or Jinnie, as you called him could betray you so badly.

But you being young, rich and intelligent didn't let it get to you that easily. Broken relationships are a big part of your life. Most people leave, it hurts for a time but now you've trained yourself to live with it.

"No Y/n, it's his fucking loss after all."

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah, talk to you later, bye Yuri.", you hung up the call and looked at yourself in your large mirror.

The pretty pink floral dress fits the curves of your body the best, like it was made for you. You ran your fingers across your long, honey coloured hairs and brushed them to the front.

Putting on the white heels, you looked at yourself one last time before leaving and gave yourself a huge smile.

You went downstairs carrying your handbag while the helper carried your suitcase to the car.

"I've told Yuri about everything, make sure to go through the last orders once again and if anything happens feel free to call me.", you ordered to your secretary, Jenny, who matched your steps as soon as you got off the staircase.

"Sure Miss. Don't worry, I'll take care of everything. Just enjoy your days."

"Sure. Bye, see you soon.", you smiled at her while sitting at the backseat of your car.

"Have a safe flight Miss.", she bowed to you.

The car drove towards the airport.

It wasn't your idea at first, you are not into traveling at all. You thought you could cope up with the sudden breakup but Yuri figured out it's affecting both your work and personal life.

Sure you thought Seokjin wasn't someone to cry over but you can't run from the fact that you loved him deeply, for three whole years.

"Was it all a lie you fucking dog?"

"Y/n, baby I- I can explai-"

"You should have thought about your explanation before sleeping with another girl, you asshole."

You both had a terrible fight a day before your breakup and you found his text, the lipstick on his shirt and a hickey on his neck the next morning. You doubted him before too but the saying seems to be true, love is blind.

You reached the airport just on time. You stepped out of the vehicle and your driver helped you carry the bags to the gate.

Before you could reach inside, you heard a familiar voice shouting your name amidst the crowd. You turned back as a response.

Oh damn.

Nonetheless, it was Seokjin.

He came running to you. His eyes were glossy and he was breathing heavily.

"Oh so now you're stalking me?", you glared at him.

"Where are you going?", his tinted lips moved swiftly, his lips you loved the most.

"None of your business."

"One chance, Y/n, just once.", he held your hands but you pulled them away immediately leaving him in awe.