CHAPTER 7

You have to meet Jimin today. You were more curious about the person than the things he wanted to talk about. He made you feel special by telling you something about him.

You woke up at 7 and quickly took a bath and wore your blue cotton puffed sleeve dress, just an inch above the knee. You completed your outfit with a white pearl necklace and tied your hair in a half up do, decorating it with a white bow. You love bows, you have every possible color of it.

Before walking outside you heard your notification ring. You checked the notification bar with your fingers tightly crossed.

No Seokjin today please.
And no mom too.

And to your surprise and fortune you had no messages from Seokjin or your mother. A perfect way to start the day. But the notification was from Yuri.

It read:

Do you have any plans today?

"Why is she asking this out of the blue?"

*Over text*

Not right now. I have in the evening. Why?

Yeah. There's an urget meeting I scheduled at ten. Sorry for bothering you but it is urgent.

Yeah no, it's fine. Is everything okay?

Can't tell you rn. See u at ten.

"What could be so urgent for a meeting, out of nowhere? Anyways..."

You put aside the work thoughts for a while and went downstairs at the restaurant area.

The place was seemingly less clamorous. There were only a few people, all of them by themselves. The atmosphere outdoor seemed a little too windy today. The sunlight wasn't much bright and you could see the grey clouds slowly taking over the sky.

"But I wanted to go to the beach.", you sulked.

"What would you like to order mam?", a waitress dressed in blues caught your attention.

"Two coffees please. That's it for now."

"Sure."

You began scrolling your phone while waiting for him. It wasn't even eight yet, you came fifteen minutes early. In a very less time your order came.

"I hope he likes coffee."

You were still scrolling when you realised the time. It was eight fifteen now.

"He could be a little late...I guess."

Your eyes went from being glued to the screen to the staircase and the elevator. Every ding in the elevator raised your heartbeat but gave nothing when the door opens. Just like that, every footsteps on the staircase did the same for you.

The people sitting their originally when you came left, all of them. Many others came and left. You drank both the cups of coffee. It was almost nine now.

More than the anger, you felt disappointment. Of trusting a stranger? Of trusting him? You couldn't put a finger on it.

"Excuse me,", you stopped the waitress who was just passing by, "where is Mr. Jimin? He told me he'd meet me here."

"I'm not sure mam. His car is parked so he must be in his office or room. Should I call him for you?"

"Ye...No thank you."

I should have known.

He screamed at me last night and look at me, believing a freakin stranger.