CHAPTER 2

The flight finally and safely came to an halt at it's destination, Malta.
You got off the plane and the warm sunlight kissed your tanned skin while the cold breeze tickled you slightly.

"Now we're talking."

You picked up your luggage and came outside of the busy airport. You stopped to take a brief look at your surrounding. There we're a lot of foreigners, some being Korean too. The smile on their faces upon arrival and the satisfaction upon departure, you wanted just that.

You made your way to the taxi stand and one of the young driver stopped you.

"Excuse me miss, are you Miss Jung Y/n? I'm from Hotel Enigma, James."

Even the drivers are hot as fuck.

"I sure am Mister James."

You were sure it was the taxi you ordered from the hotel.

The driver carried your luggage and placed it in the trunk while you made yourself comfortable at the backseat.

The drive to the hotel was the one of best scene you captured, calm, free and breathtaking.

You opened the window and peeked outside to enjoy the moment. The vast ocean with sound of waved crashing, the sun shining brightly that made the ocean look like a diamond veil.

"Guess I made the right choice coming here."

"You sure did Miss. Malta will treat you with everything it has.", he smirked in a good way looking at you through the mirror.

Is he flirting?
You know what, I kinda actually like-
STOP.

"Thank you.", you smiled back.

Suddenly your phone made a noise, a call. You looked at the screen and read the name, Kim Seokjin.

I swear to god-

You had no intention to fix anything, you hung up. After a while he called again. He called you several times and you kept hanging up.

"Mam I think you should pick up the call. It might be urgent.", James advised.

"No, it's okay."

But of course, Seokjin will not give up easily. You had to pick up.

"What?", you sounded cold.

"You're in fucking Malta? Y/n?"

Nooooo!!!
Who told him?
Mom must have asked Jenny or anyone.

"So?"

"Give me your exact address, I'm coming there and we'll talk-"

"No you won't. Stop it now Seokjin, it's over. Don't call me again."

You switched off your phone.

Seriously not even a day can I be happy?
I would do anything but fall in love.

Destiny had some other plans•

The car reached the hotel and after checking in you made your way to your room, Room 444. The hotel was situated on a hilly and peaceful area away from any noise or crowd except the exciting view of never ending ocean.

You stepped inside your luxurious and minimalisty hotel room. It had two parts separated by a wood frame. The bed was nice and cozy, you knew you'll sleep like a baby in there. The painting, fabulous but not quite your taste. The best part was the balcony. It was big, area and had a perfect view of ocean and the hills.