CHAPTER 6

Though you were not in the place to check whatever is going on, curiosity won't let you sleep on it. Especially when you both are something or nothing to each other.

Nonetheless, you were getting late for your trip. After eating in a rush you made your way to your taxi waiting outside the hotel. The driver was putting your luggage in the hood. You were guiding him while someone tapped on your shoulders. You knew who it could be but was never sure. You turned back to interlock your eyes with him, something he initiate.

"You're going somewhere?", he was acting like nothing happened.

"Yeah, Gozo, I'll be back tonight."

Why would HE care when I'll come back???

"Have a safe trip.", he smiled but you could notice the restlessness behind that smile. You wanted to ask him but it isn't the right time now. So many unanswered questions quaked your mind. Maybe he had answers to them or maybe you weren't the right person to give those answers too.

"Yeah, bye.", you sat down in the car and it was the most awkward goodbye ever. The car drove off and you saw him standing there from the side mirror. His figure became smaller and soon disappeared as the car took a turn.

After a long but refreshing two hour drive you finally reached your destination. You were kinda sad it ended, the journey. Sometimes the journey is more comforting that the destination. You feel like to never reach the destination and live in the journey forever. But wanted or not, destination must be reached.

You got off the car and went inside a café to energize yourself. In front of you was a narrow street with children playing. Their giggles could be heard even inside the restaurant. The white and blue walls were reflecting the sunlight inside the cafe making it warm and bright.

Jimin still didn't left your thoughts, how can he? You decided to let it go eventually, it was for some reason a hard task for you but maybe the right one too.

You checked your phone once and a notification popped up. It was a message from Seokjin.

The message read-
Where are you? Your room's locked?

"Just one day free from him is all I asked gosh!", you sighed. It wasn't event infuriating anymore but instead frustrating.

None of your damn business.

And you finally blocked his number. You didn't do it before because you thought thinks could go back. Somewhere in your heart a ray of hope was still alive but now it's finally burnt off.

You grabbed your coffee after eating a big and delicious serving of pasta. You made your way outside. The kids playing there caught your attention again when their ball rolled down near your feet. You looked at them and they went silent for a moment.

You picked up the ball and kneeled down to their level.
"It's yours?"

They nodded. It was so cute to you, your love for kids wasn't that serious until now.

"Cute.", you said pinching the nose of one of them.

Mom?

Mom wake up...

Mom? No! Mom! Wake up-

Some memories never fade away. You were around that age too. Handling your father, making a decision that will affect you and the people related to you. You never had that dumb and silly childhood.

After enjoying your trip you decided to go back to the hotel. It was evening,  around 7 pm when you reached.

For some reason you expected Jimin to be waiting for you. You felt bad for not seeing him.