CHAPTER 3

Laying down on your bed you felt happy and cherished, not as always.
First day in Malta went better than you imagined.

"No way the stranger I crushed on flirted back. I am that not delulu I guess."

More that having a chat with your silly little crush, you remembered the words about love he said. You didn't wanted to believe him but didn't wanted to deny it too.

"I still couldn't believe he was dumped.", you rolled yourself on the bed, facing the balcony and staring at the moon.

"Everybody has flaws I guess."

Soon, because of the melting moonlight and cool weather, you dozed off. On a normal day you would have needed pills for a couple hours of sleep but for the first time in a while you fell asleep on your own.

In the morning-

Your eyes opened as soon as the sun exchanged places with the moon. The bright daylight felt warm and made you get up.

The first thing, as any youth will do, you checked your phone. As expected it was filled with a lot of apologises from Seokjin.

I'm sorry love.
Please listen to me, it's not what you think babe.
At least reply to my text, I'm so worried as you are there alone.
Have you eaten? Slept?

And what not kind of texts.

You felt bad to not listen to him even once. You immediately bursted out on him without hearing his explanation. But the texts, photos, you had proof he cheated.

"I don't feel great ruining it all Jin but you did it first.", you said and finally left your words in your reply.

You threw your phone on the other side of the bed and went inside the bathroom.

"Then why will you hate your feelings just because someone else hurt them."

Jimin's words didn't left your mind.

"Should I go back?...", you thought while sitting in the bathtub filled with cold water.

"But he cheated...", your eyes were lost, shaking while looking for an answer. But there's no wrong or right answers in this situation.

"No girl you are strong. Just enjoy yourself here.", you were pretty good at faking.

After the refreshing bath, you changed into a pair of leather shorts and white shirt and matched them with gold jewellery and white shoes.
You ate your breakfast by ordering in. You felt the most comfortable like that only.

You picked up your phone and handbag and went downstairs.

The ambience seemed louder than usual. More people, kids, staff, it felt nice. No one knew you, you knew no one. So much to explore in a strange place and make yourself familiar to it.

You went towards the restaurant area. Soon your eyes saw the stranger, or the not-so-stranger. He was enjoying his breakfast politely. He looked more polite inspite of the fact that he had some master flirting skills.

You saw your chance and took it.

You went towards his table and sat down in front of him. Shocked at first, he gave you a wide eye then smiled that made his eyes went small.

"Can I sit here?", you smiled.

"Of course. Good morning by the way."

"Morning!"

"I was waiting for you to be honest."

What?-

"Excuse me?"