CHAPTER 5

"Jimin..."

He took a deep breath, lips stumbling he continued, "I met her at a business event. She was working for some other hotel group. We met again, but as friends. The third time we, no, I fell for her.", he stops and chuckled facing away. He maybe was hiding his tears.

We always tend to hide our tears like it's a hideous crime, I wonder why?
Are the tears ugly or the reason?

"Pfft! Why am I telling you this? We came here to enjoy."

Why?
My enjoyment isn't as necessary as his pain.

"No it's okay. You...you can tell me. I might not help but listening is a help too, I think.", you weren't sure if it's the right thing to say but you did anyways.

"Thanks but I seriously am okay. Let's have a pain-sharing session sometime. Right now-", he grabbed your hand and pulled you up to stand over the platform which supported the old and rusty railing.

"Jimin this is- I'll fall!", you snickered feeling somewhat scared and knowing very well you won't fall.

"I'm holding you and if you fall, I'm falling with you."

His words were touching. A hope of safety, a show of concern, it was needed. Both you and him needed it.

"This is the best way to watch your first sunrise in Malta."

Jimin had so much character. When you saw him he gave off a vibe like a spoiled and rich but captivating brat who might have a girlfriend just like him. Like a demon dressed in angelic clothes. Talking with him, he sounded emotionally intelligent but it soon turned into a flirting session. A new side everytime you meet. You wanted to see more of him and show more of yourself to him.

"Now, just look at the rising sun and begin a new day.", he pointed at the horizon. Even though you knew none of you are able to let go of past, you are basically lying to each other.

The orange shade took over the sky soon, turning the color in golden, the red giant reflected in both of your eyes. You fell deep in the moment and forgot the place you were in.

Jimin was holding you. His arms held onto the railing, locking your body while his face was about to touch you. Even after being this close, he didn't touched you anywhere until you did. He respected you and protected you.
It was sure he wanted you, his eyes were screaming it all but his words were labelling you as his 'crush'.

The Sun slowly rose up from it's nap and woke up the world again. Such a common phenomenon can be this much magical wasn't something you thought. Maybe it's not common. Maybe the person who was with you was not common. Just maybe it's a sign.

"Thank you for everything.", you said as you both finally got off from the car at the entrance of the hotel.

"No need, I enjoyed too."

"But it still feels, strange. I don't even kno- I mean I don't know who you are. I know you but I don't."

"No one here knows I'm the owner of this hotel too.", he winked.
Always joking.

"I'm gonna go freshen up. See you later."

"Let me drop you to your room.", he insisted.

Yes gentleman, even come insi-
GIRL SHUT UP.

"No, it's fine. Thanks by the way."

"Okay, bye Y/n."

Yes sir, attach my name with every sentence and I'll lose it.

Your feet made you run upstairs. You forgot elevators existed. We all know what made you lose your mind.
Your cell phone made a sound while you were lying down on the bed, feeling somewhat sleepy, somewhat dreaming.