no texts, yes hurt/comfort

"P-PUT IT DOWN!"

You ran over, trying to take it from me. "Y-YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS, just... talk to me..." you cried out, grabbing at my legs.

"Junior, I..." I tried to begin, explaining how I was feeling. "It's... all my fault..."
"IT'S NOT! It's really not, Marker... just... please, don't keep it all inside. You can talk about it..."

"...But you're the younger one of us. If anything, I should-"
"No, no." you stopped me from continuing. "We both listen to each other, that's what brothers do."

"..." I sighed, just grabbing my note on the Notes app. "Just look at it, it says everything you need to know..." and as you read through it, I looked over to the closet.

It seemed off, like it was hiding something...
"Wh... I... oh god..." you looked up at me, grabbing tightly.
"Jun-"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY JOINING HIM?" you screamed out, tears welling up in your eyes. You fell silent for a while, still crying. "WHY?! You know we're here, right? You have us! Heh... please... PLEASE JUST DON'T DO IT!"

You clutched onto me, sobbing.

"...Sorry..." I muttered, putting it back where it belonged. Can't believe I almost used it for something other than what it was meant to be...
"...Don't be. Just... you know you can talk to me, even if I don't understand..."

"...Thanks, Junior."