no texts, but yes murder :)

Stood in a dark alleyway, a periwinkle pillow gazed up at the dark sky, tears in her eyes.

"I was... wrong?" she asked herself, knelt down onto the hard concrete floor. "It didn't give me good luck...?" she added, wiping her eyes, and slowly getting up.

She looked at a cracked photo of her friends, seeing herself as the cracked one. Well, former friends - nobody wants to be friends with a sadistic murderer like her, only killing to serve herself with luck.

"Say... you're Pillow, aren't you?" she heard someone say, taking her by surprise. It had been a few days since she last spoke with anyone, as she had been on the run. "You seem lonely."

They walked down to her, before saying she could tell them anything, they wouldn't judge.

"W-Well... I believed that killing people would bring me good fortune, but I was w-wrong..." she sighed, trying to figure out more about who it was that was with her.

They seemed rectangular - but with some weird thing poking out at two opposite sides. They had all four limbs, so... who could it be?

They held something behind their back, before reaching out to Pillow with their free hand - their right one.

"Oh... poor you..." they said, in a tone that one wouldn't be able to tell if it was sarcasm or not, as they laughed to themself. "...if only there was someone out there who'd pity your sob story."

"Wh-What?" Pillow asked, as the other object stepped back, slowly revealing what they had behind their back - a butcher's knife.

"You heard me. Listen Pillow, you brought this upon yourself. I thought we were all taught not to kill anyone, even if it gave us good fortune. Good luck isn't worth murdering people for."

"But there's recovery-"

"Shut the fuck up, you're just making up excuses for your shitty actions. DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO YOUR FRIENDS?!" they yelled out, before charging at Pillow with the knife.

A quick rip was heard, before cotton flew out, and a scar was left on Pillow's left eye, and more cotton leaked out from it.

She looked up at them in utter fear, as they began to laugh even more.

"NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS! Do you think Cake would've liked this? Price Tag? Naily? Bomby? Book?" they said, as their voice cracked a little. "N-Nickel... d-did you think a-any of them would've liked this?"

"I-I'm sorry!" Pillow cried out, trying to hold them back. "I can change, I swear-"

"Shut up. Just shut up. I don't want to hear this 'i CaN cHaNgE' bullshit from you." they snapped, their voice clearly seconds away from bursting into tears. "You've caused enough damage already; NO-ONE WILL FORGIVE YOU."

"N-Nobody...?" Pillow asked, trying to grab some of the cotton and stuffing it back inside of her. "Nobody will forgive-"

"Nobody will forgive you... not like you deserve to be forgiven anyways." they said, before raising up their left arm, ready to swing again. "I'm doing this to protect everyone, I'm doing this to protect my friends, I'm doing this to protect my boyfriend, and..."

They suddenly pressed down on their feet, ready to jump up in the air. Pillow looked up at them in a mixture of fear and confusion, as she cried out for them not to hurt her... but they didn't care.

At that moment, she realized what those 'weird things poking out of their body' were.

"AND I'M DOING THIS FOR MY BEST FRIEND!"

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Wings.

Cotton got everywhere in that alleyway, as she kept going and going. Swinging, swinging, swinging. Even long after Pillow was dead, she wouldn't stop, as tears ran down her eyes - but no noise was to be heard.

Sighing, she got up, and brushed off the cotton on her arms, legs, and body. She looked down at the mess of fabric on the concrete - a mess that once was called Pillow.

She let herself burst out into tears, muttering about how now everyone was safe... everyone.

Then, someone else walked into the scene, about to ask if she was okay. She suddenly began apologizing, saying that she could explain why she did it - and he let her.

"So... you killed to protect everyone from her?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

(721 words)

the lore is loring