Chapter 7

*Ruvina's POV*

     It's morning. Shit; I fell asleep in Sarvin's room last night.

     "Oh, good morning Ruvina! I see you are still here.", he says as he wakes up.

     "Sorry, I must have fallen asleep in your room last night.", I say to Sarvin.

     He blushes. "Oh, it's fine.", he says. Fuck; he's so cute when he blushes.

     I go back to my room to change out of my night clothes.

     After we eat breakfast, I join him during masses. I may hate it, but it's worth seeing him smile.

     After masses, we head back to the living quarters.

     "I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go to the mall?", I say to him as we walk back. I hate going to the mall, but he loves it. "You've been talking about getting a new suit for a while now."

     "Sure!", Sarvin says with a smile. "But I thought you don't like going shopping?"

     "It's worth seeing you happy.", I respond.

     "Awww!", he says and gives me a hug. Shit, I'm blushing.

     We walk over to the mall and chat.

     "Let's go into this store; the suits are so handsome!", Sarvin says to me.

     We head in, and he spends an hour or so looking at all the suits. Eventually, he finds a few he likes and goes to the changing room.

     He comes out wearing this beautiful dark pink suit with hot pink roses on it. He looks handsome.

     "What do you think?", he says, and does a twirl.

     Oh fuck, I'm staring.

     "You look... amazing.", I say. He looks so handsome, I couldn't even find the right words to describe how he looks. I was practically speechless.

     "Awww! Thank you, Ruv!", Sarvin says.

     As we leave, Sarvin stops at an advertisement.

     "You know, Ruvina, you're doing all these kind things for me that you normally don't enjoy doing, and I feel like I haven't done that much.", he says.

     "You welcomed me into the church when I had nowhere else to go.", I say. "That alone was very kind of you."

     "You made our vow to stick by each other's side till the end of existence.", he says. "That was the bravest and kindest thing you could pretty much ever do. We should do more things that you want to do.", he says. "You deserve it."

     I give him a hug. "Thank you.", I respond.

     "I was thinking, maybe you wanted to go get tickets to watch the slapping contests?", Sarvin says. "They're in town right now."

     "Sure.", I say.

     "I'm sure you would win every contest if you were in them.", he says.

     How can I not fucking love him?