Chapter 11

*Ruvina's POV* - Requested by @Frisky_Love on the original version, check them out!

     It's only been a month or so since the picnic, and Sarv already seems more content than usual. I am too, it's just hard to notice, considering my muscle problem, resulting in smiling taking more effort than an average person. Yet, I bet Sarvin can see past that.

     I leave my room to go eat breakfast. I could care less what it is, since everything Sarvin cooks will taste good. Hell- I could eat spice cake everyday, and not get tired of it.

     "Good morning, Ruvvvv!", Sarvin greets me. Since it's a Saturday, once again, he doesn't have masses to attend.

     I sit down to eat.

     "So, anything you want to do today?", I ask Sarv.

     "Well, I was kinda thinking we could go to this one place...", he says.

     After we eat, we go get dressed into our day clothes, and come back out to the main church hall.

     "So... where is this place?", I ask.

     "You'll see...", Sarvin says.

     He closes his eyes, and takes a breath, as his horns start to grow, his wings also become visible. He opens his eyes, which are now hot pink, and he says what sounds like a spell. What....?

     His horns go back down, and so do his wings, reverting back to his normal appearance. A portal opens up in front of him.

     Sarvin smiles, "Let's go!".

     I take a breath, and while holding hands, we walk through the portal.

     When we step into the other side, we are in a white void, and there are 2 people there, too.

     (Author note: Note that this is NOT the Nothing World, where Selene and Razul reside, but instead the Nothing Void. The Nothing Void is a place I thought of, where instead of being a blank void where anything can be (like the Nothing World), it's a blank void where nothing can be; just a void of white.)

     The shorter of the 2 and Sarvin walk up to each other. The other speaks first.

     "If we thought this through, then you two are us, but of the opposite personalities?", he says.

     "Yep! It's very nice to meet you!", Sarvin says, shaking the other's hands.

     Opposite... what?

     I look a little closer, and see that the priest looks like Sarvin, but with all the color and emotion drained out of his, leaving a palette of grey, black, and a little light blue (Razul's blue), replacing Sarv's colorful pink-shaded clothing.

     Next to him, is a tall woman, who looks fairly like... me? Her face is Sarvin's shades of pink, with an eyepatch exactly like mine, even on the same side. She does not wear a hat as I do, so you can see all of her messy hair. Her clothes are dark pink and pink, as if the color drained from his Sarvin was put into her, instead.

     "Uh, Sarv?", I ask from behind.

     "Yes?", asks both Sarvin and the other priest.

     "Hey! How do you know Shawty's name?", the tall pink criminal asks.

     I ignore her. Shawty...?

     "The pink Sarv?", I clarify.

     "Yeah, Ruv?" he asks.