Jimmothy Hardick

Jack Hoffmen just showed up to his new school, Hope's Peak Academy, as the ultimate homosexual. And when he got to class the teacher, Mr.Saionji, introduced him to the class,
"OK YOU FAILED ABORTIONS! THIS GAY LITTLE BASTARD IS THE NEW KID WHOSE NAME I DON'T REMEMBER, BUT IT'S PROBABLY SOMETHING GAY LIKE 'DICK'! NOW GO SIT IN THE CORNER LIKE A GOOD LITTLE BASTARD YOU QUEERMO!" Jack went and sat in the back corner and stared out the window,
He didn't even say my name. He thought to himself.

-after class ended-

As Jack was about to leave class some one came over to him.
"Welcome to Hope's Peak, baby boy!" Jack was stunned, it was his childhood friend, Jimmothy Hardick! But everyone called him Jimmy. Jack barely recognized him because he had gotten super tall and manly since he had last seen him. Jack had always had a crush on him, especially now since he had become so manly. And Jimmy had come over to him out of his own free will.
"Oh, hey Jimmy!" He said as Jimmy laughed,
"Here, show me your schedule. I'll show you where your next class is."
"Th-Thank you." Jimmy led Jack to Korosensei's class.
"I'll see you around Jack." he said jokingly.
"I-I-I'll see you t-too." He's just so hot! he thought. Just then Korosensei flew in through the window,
"Hellooo Jack Ofmen , welcome to Hope's Peak!!"

-after school-

"Hey, Jack! Would you like to hang out together?" It was Jimmy!
"L-Like a date?" Jack was so excited, his childhood crush was asking him out! And they only just reunited!  He was overjoyed to have found out his crush was a homosexual.
"What? Ew no, just as friends. Anyway, I know this super cool twenty four hour Café we can go to!"  Jimmy said
"oh- y- yeah s-sure." Jack was heartbroken.
that remark meant that Jimmy's homophobic so I have no chance of seducing him. But, I still have to try! Jack thought  As they were walking on the side walk over to the Café.
Just then, Jimmy saw a car speeding towards Jack. So Jimmy grabbed Jack's arm and pulled him out the way. Jack got butterflies from this sudden development.
"Are you alright?" Jimmy asked.
"Y- yeah thanks, Jimmy." Jack said as he blushed,
"Don't mention it." Jimmy said as bubbles and sparkles filled the air 'cause he was just so cool.
"Oh my how heroic of you my boy!" an old woman passing by said,
"here take this chocolate bar for being so kind," she said, giving him a 99 Grand Bar
"No," Jimmy started "give it to Jack he must be traumatized from that incident. He needs it more than me." Although that would be true in most cases, Jack was so focused on how hot Jimmy was that the gravity of the incident didn't even occur to him.
"O-oh s-sure, thanks!" Jack said taking the candy, even though he was lactose intolerant
"More importantly, take my hand." Jimmy said,
"I wouldn't want someone so fragile to get hurt"
"O-ok!" Jack said in a super girly voice. When they made it to the Café, Jack excused himself and went to the bathroom. Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god I haven't even been here for 24  hours and I've already held hands with my super hot, smexy, and tall, childhood crush! ahhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Jack thought while having explosive diarrhea in the public bathroom.
Jack came back out to see Jimmy ordering crêpes.
"Oh Jack, Perfect timing! I was just ordering some crepes, what kind do you want?" Jimmy said cheerfully.
"O-o-oh u-um," Jack stuttard "chocolate!" He blurted out, even though he was still lactose intolerant.
"Ok, then I'll have strawberry." As they were waiting for their orders Jack slid his arm around Jimmy and said
"So, you come here often?" trying to be smooth.
"U-um y-yeah, I was the one who recommended it after all." Jimmy said blushing a little, and at that moment Jack knew, HE HAD A SHOT AT SUDUCING JIMMY!  Just then their crepes came out.
"Sorry for the wait boys." the waiter said, placing their crepes on the table.
"No problem!" Jimmy responded as he and Jack started to eat their crepes.
"Oooo Jimmy your crêpe looks so attractive, just like you, ACH ACH HA, sorry but could I have a bite?" Jack said, wanting to have one of those scenes where the people feed each other and indirectly kiss.
"Weird way of phrasing it, but sure, here you go!" Jack's fantasy came true, just as Jimmy was about to feed him a bite somebody appeared. It was the old lady who gave Jimmy the 99 grand bar.
"Oh h-" Jimmy couldn't even finish his sentence before the old lady slapped the fork out of Jimmy's hand saying,
"JACK HOFFMAN! how dare you leave me to be with this so not attractive boy! I'm your wife and we've had four kids together!" Jimmy was in pure disbelief,
"You have a wife!? And why is she so old!?'' Jimmy exclaimed.  Jack was so confused because he had no idea who this old woman was.
"Who are you!?" Jack exclaimed
"It is I," the old lady said as she ripped off her face to reveal that she wasn't an old lady, but was actually God!
"What the heck, God!? I was just about to successfully have a boyfriend!" Jack yelled
"Wait wha-" Jimmy said as God started laughing harder than you've ever seen anybody laugh before.
"That's the whole point! You think I'll let you have a successful relationship? NEVER!" God said as she threw Jimmy out the window.
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Jimmy yelled as he flew past the horizon. "NOOOOO! Not Jimmy!" Jack yelled as he started to cry in a pool of his own tears on the floor for the rest of the day.