David Dikshit

Jack was running to the bathroom before going to class after God had killed Jimmy, with his crepe from the day before still in his mouth, wet with his tears

Jack was running to the bathroom before going to class after God had killed Jimmy, with his crepe from the day before still in his mouth, wet with his tears. He was sad but it wasn't that depressing. As he rounded the corner he ran into somebody. The person pushed Jack to the ground saying,
"W- what the heck, watch where you're going, baby girl." Oh. My. GOD. This man is so hot, Jack thought as he was falling to the ground. Just then, Korosensei dropped out of the ceiling and used his laser-eyes to threaten the boy.
"David Dikshit, just what do you think you're doing?" He questioned the boy, who's name is apparently David. David rolled his eyes and responded with,
"Ugh, I'm just being the depressed person I am. You'll never understand me and what I've been through." He said with a raspy voice. Jack thought that was super attractive 'cause a raspy voice is just so hot.
"AHHHHHHHHHH" Korosensei yelled as he  retreated into the ceiling, Because he's scared of emo's.
David looked annoyed and somewhat apologetic, but mostly annoyed, as he offered a hand to help Jack off the floor,
"Who even are you?" Jack was taken aback by how hot David was,
"I'm Jack Hoffman, it's nice to meet you, David, was it?" 
"Yeah, ok." David said, walking  away super depressed-like.

-at class-

After going to the bathroom Jack was a bit late to class, but when he got there he saw a new student sitting in the corner looking super depressed. It was David! Jack was shocked, and to make it even more crazy, the only spot left was right next to him!
"H-hey!" Jack said as he sat next to him. David ignored him.
"You're new here right? Do you need help with anything?" David continued to ignore him.
"The weather sure is nice today, isn't it?" Jack said a little louder to make sure David could hear him, but David still continued to ignore him. Then, the teacher, Mr.Saionji came in
"OK YOU WH*RES! FOR OUR NEXT PROJECT YOU'RE ALL GOING TO BECOME TEENAGED MOMMY AND DADDYS! THAT'S RIGHT, I'M GIVING YOU CHILDREN EVEN YOUNGER CHILDREN!"
"Wait, really?" David said as a smile, a very emo smile, but still a smile came across his face.
"NO YOU F*CKING CHILD MOLEFESTER we couldn't find any that were affordable- BUT WE HAVE ORPHANED EGGS! SO I'M SURE YOU CAN RELATE TO THEM"
"Dang" David said under his breath
"OK EVERYONE! PARTNER UP!" Mr.Saionji announced to the class. Everybody partnered with their friends immediately, but since David was emo and had no friends and Jack was a new kid they were forced to be partnered together. Then Kotoko came over,
"Two boys pairing up together to take care of a child? Not gonna lie, That's kinda gay, and gay men are lowkey weird." she said.
"No, they're not. Being gay is a super slay," Olive, who had walked over, said. She was dressed in a fully rainbow outfit. And Kotoko, who was allergic to rainbows, yelled
"No, the gay, it's going to infect me!" as she jumped out a window while Olive skipped away.
"LISTEN UP YOU LITTLE GNATS!" Mr.Saonji said
"I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! WE'RE ALL GOING TO HELL TOMORROW! IN OTHER WORDS, WERE GOING ON A CLASS TRIP! AND YOU'RE TAKING YOU'RE ORPHEN EGGS WITH YOU!  AND YOU WILL BE GRADED ON THIS SO IF YOUR EGG BREAKS, YOU FAIL!" He yelled.

-Next day-

"LETS GO YOU LITTLE SH*TS, GET YOUR *SSES ON THE BUS! WE HAVE TO LEAVE IN NEGATIVE TWO HOURS!" Mr.Saonji yelled as he was yeetting kids into the bus.
"Hey, David!" Jack said after being yeetted onto David's lap at the back of the bus.
"Eh," David scoffed. "You again..." He said as Jack sat up.
"Can I sit with you?" Jack said, already sitting next to him.
"No." David said as he stood up to look for another seat. But when he looked around he saw that there were no more seats left because their school was poor and could only get one bus for a grade of 6934 kids. And because of that, there were forty people in each seat, people were sitting on the floor, on the luggage holders, on the ceilings, and people were even sitting on each other's laps. But even though the bus was filled with so many people, no one was sitting super close to them. Jack thought it was weird that no one ever went that close to David, but that was when he realized why. IT WAS BECAUSE DAVID WAS EMO! David's emo aura was creating a barrier around him, and it appeared that Jack was the only one that could penetrate it.
"D- david are you emo bec-" Jack started, but before he could finish he was cut off by the bus starting with a jerk.
"OK KIDS! PRETEND YOU HAVE A SEATBELT ON, SIT DOWN, AND SHUT THE F*CK UP OTHERWISE YOU'RE GETTING TWO WEEKS OF DETENTION AND THROWN OUT THE BUS! LITERALLY!" Mr.Saonji yelled.