Zackary Dikinbaus

Jack was walking to the vending machine to buy everything in it with the 500$ he had decided to bring to school that day, which was all his life-savings. He also decided to stuff the money in his underwear, so that nobody would steal it. Jack was almost there when suddenly somebody appeared. *sniff sniff* An attractive somebody was sniffing Jack.
"Uh w- why are you smelling me?" Jack was confused but still let the man keep sniffing him because he was so attractive.
"I smell your money baby girl~" The newcomer said with a rich voice, "My name is Zackary Dikinbaus, what do you say we do something together? Something. . . expensive~" Jack thought for a minute, what is this guy talking about, he thought. 
"So tell me," Zackary started,"What is it that you desire?" Jack thought for a moment, Jack wanted his favorite candy, that he hasn't had in years because it was discontinued in 1988
"I want Ayds," Jack said. When suddenly, Jack's underwear got ripped out of his pants along with his $500, and a bunch of underwear came flying out of nowhere along with them.
"MY MONEY!" Jack yelled in distress
Zackary gasped and said, "Jack, I need your help to stop the Kappa-zombie. Come with me!" as he grabbed Jack's hand and started running
"What's a Kappa-zombie?" Jack asked, very confused.
"Kappa's are an animal, they take the shikirodama out of people's anus's," Zackary explained, "And kappa-zombies are people with weird k!nks that they want to keep their secrets, so they turn into evil kappa zombies." That's when they arrived at an alleyway with a weird statue at the end. And a strange animal next to it, the statue seemed to be of the animal.
"I am the great kappi, king of the kappa, '' the animal said. "If you want to get the underwear back, you must defeat the kappa-zombie and reveal your secrets, while singing"
"Wait." Jack said "Why do you look like a frog?"
"I AIN'T NO DANG FROG KID!" Kappi said as he went up Jack's butt and Kappafied him.
"Quick! We need to get to the Kappa zombie so we can get the shikirodama out!" Zackary said with urgency. Then Jack and Zackary started the ritual. 
"TiMe To TaKe BaCk WhAt I nEeD i CaN't LeAvE tIlL i ReTrIvE iT~ BoXeRs bOxErS~ ,"TiMe To TaKe BaCk WhAt I nEeD i CaN't LeAvE tIlL i ReTrIvE iT~ BoXeRs bOxErS~ tHeY hIdE a SeCrEt ThAt I wON't LeT aNyBoDy SeE~TiMe To TaKe BaCk WhAt I nEeD i CaN't LeAvE tIlL i ReTrIvE iT~ BoXeRs bOxErS~ DeAdLy SeCrEtS hIdiNg In My HiStOry~MyStErY'' they sang in a really gay duet. "CARRY ON THOUGH!" Kappi sang perfectly, "HoW cAn I cOnnEcT tO yOu~ ShArE yOuR loVe EvEn If It IsN't TrUe~DeEp InSiDe YoUr DeSiRs CaLlInG mE~'' That's when they went up the kappa-zombie anus and ripped out it's shikirodama.
"NOT MY SECRETS!" It cried as they saw a vision of the kappa-zombie in they're human form stealing boxers, filling hot tubs with them and swimming in them.
"...What." Jack said as their secret's got revealed. Jack's secret was that he liked men, which wasn't really a secret 'cause you could tell just by looking at him. When Zackaray's secret was extracted, the truth was that he wasn't always rich. He was born broke, but then he got adopted when he was 69 weeks old.
"Zackary, you were broke?" Jack was in shock.
"NO! I WAS NOT BROKE, NEVER EVER!!" Zackary was having a breakdown because his secret had been leaked.
"There, there. It's ok Zackary, you have nothing to worry about. You have money now and that's all that matters," Jack pulled Zackary into a comforting hug.
"Thank you Jack. I-I think I have a crush on you," Zackary confessed his love in a graceful manner. Jack was astonished,"I. . . I have a crush on you too."  And then they started to passionately make-out, in public. Many bystanders stood there with their jaws agape at how gay they were. Then, god appeared "Hey Zackary, you want a Twix?" God was offering Zackary a Twix bar. "Sure," Zackary accepted the Twix bar.
"Here, you can have one too Jack," God gave Jack a Twix bar also. But when Zackary unwrapped the wrapper he realized. . . It was Ayds! Zackary ate the Ayds, but there was poison in it and he died. Jack's was un-poisoned so he survived.