Updates: Coming this Week!! 01.15.23

13-Such is life

Isyss took a deep breath.

She wasn't sure whose address she was at but when she asked to talk to Vibe it was the first and only thing he had sent back.

It appeared to be to a random townhouse. She was sure he had found a random rental out of the public's eye. For the most part, Vibe was private but it seemed since finding her private wasn't really a thing

Isyss knocked on the door after adjusting her pants and pulling down her top.

She wore high-waisted pants with a crop top sweater. The sweater was Isla's suggestion since she refused a dress. They all knew why she didn't want to wear a dress, simply because it would be easier for Vibe to get her out of it.

Isyss waited a moment and knocked again as she looked at her phone, sure she had the right address.

After a few minutes she turned to leave but the door opened.

It was Vibe looking exhausted.

"Hey." Vibe said.

14-Win you over.

"Ima pulled out next time." He promised and she rolled her eyes.

"I wish you wouldn't lie." She sighed.

"I wish you wouldn't believe me." He mumbled and she smacked the back of his neck before climbing off of him.

"Like do you want me pregnant?" She sucked her teeth once more.

He didn't say anything as she turned around after pulling her pants up.

"Why you ain't say no?" She buttoned her pants.

"Iono a lil half me and you sound good right now." He said and she took her hand and palmed his face

"Ima get an implant." She looked away.

"An implant of what? my baby?" He asked after fixing his pants.

"A birth control implant." She said and he grabbed her hugging her and kissing her neck.

"So you don't think a lil chocolate you or a light-skinned me would be cute?" He said and she rolled her eyes.

"I never said that. and why are we talking bout children I don't see." She lifted her hand.

"No ring." She said making him laugh.

15-Aint it worth it?

"I see you real comfortable." Abra said standing at his room door.

"I am." Isyss said not paying her any mind.

"So what you think you're special cause he brought you home?" Abra asked folding her arms.

"No, but you must." Isyss put her plate and small bowl down.

"What's the whole facade you have going on? The nerdy girl? Yea, that shit might work with my brothers but not me." She said matter of fact like.

"Good. I don't like being called the nerdy girl. I feel like I have much more depth than that." Isyss smirked at her.

She could tell that there was nothing she could do or say, Abra wouldn't like her.

"Look, I don't care if you like me. Your mother does and your brother. Well, he just bout loves me." Isyss shrugged.

"I'ma be around much longer than a night. Get used to it or don't. I don't care." Isyss said and Abra scoffed.

"So you're a secret mean girl?" Abra said and Isyss laughed.

"No, but you are and I honestly don't like it but I can't make you like me when you don't wanna try to get to know me nor am I going to try force you. So I'll see you around." She said picking her food back up and Abra glared at her. 

16-Wandering eyes.

"So why his ass bring me to his momma house." Isyss continued to explain to both Keisha and Isla as if Vibe wasn't in the room and the two women burst out laughing.

They both were dying to know where he took her.

"She said she was down." Vibe laughed.

"His momma like you?" Keisha asked and Isla looked.

"I think but his sister, she hates me no doubt about it." She said and Vibe laughed.

Play joined in.

"Abra doesn't like nobody." He said in agreement.

"So what yawl goin to do today?" Vibe asked looking Isyss over.

She was dressed up and in a pair of shorts, extremely short at that. Her top was a crop top with slits on the front. He was sure the outfit was her sister's idea and also assumed it was something promo-related. She looked good though as he eyed her with her hair in two pigtails with curls.

"It's a Caribbean party." Isla said.

"Tha one we was invited too but his ass ain't wanna go." Play said and Vibe stood up.

"O yea I most definitely wanna go." He said eyeing Isyss as she rolled her eyes.

The first two parts are up already!!

The remaining parts will hit every night Monday-Wednesday at Midnight on my Patreon via subscription.

https://www.patreon.com/VannaM