THE WORLD KNOWS

~MY WIFE~ CHAPTER 1 EP 2

Kim's pov:

"Say hi baby"

________________________________
PRESENT TIME
9:38

LOCATION:ATLANTA,GEORGIA
________________________________

I immediately gasp as I look at the phone that was LIVE in front of millions of people. I was mad because he did this. He revealed our relationship without talking to me about it..but that anger disappeared..as I realized I was sick of keeping it a secret. Maybe this could be good for us.

As I stood there shocked I immediately started laughing and got closer to the phone to show everyone my face as I ate my strawberry. Javon rapped his hands around my waist and I leaned forward onto the counter he leaned on my back and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Hi guys,how are yall doing?"

I said to the camera I could hear Javon tell them not to say anything about what he said earlier and I got a bit curious but made a mental note and read the comments.

User926393:Hiii Kim!! You're so lucky to be dating him!

User02638:OMG I CANT BELIEVE THEIR DATINGG 😍😍

User2638:she's sooo pretty!! What movies is she in?? I wanna watch them now.

Javonsgf:Omg my man is cheating on me!! But shes cute thoo

Javonswife:SHES SO FINEEE 😍😍

User52835:we won't tell her what you said earlier Javon!!

User836383:I'm totally screen recording this.

She giggled at the comments before speaking

"Thank you guys for the compliments..oh what did Javon say earlier?"

"Nothing babe just talking about how pretty you are-" Javon replied for the user. He didn't want her to know what he said because it would ruin the surprise.

"Ok then.." Kim said in a confused tone. He was acting bit suspicious maybe it was good news he got or maybe it was bad news 😟

I should trust him. Kim thought as she turned to look at him then looked back at the phone and read more comments.

      An hour later...

________________________________
CURRENT TIME
10:86
________________________________

JAVONS POV:

It was getting late and we both had plans in my morning so I ended the live and ate some takeout with Kim. She went to the bathroom to take a shower and I waited in the living room for my turn. As I waited I noticed my notifications blowing up and when I opened Instagram it flooded with posted from people shipping and supporting us to people hating on our relationship. I didn't care for the hate towards us and look at all the post and one caught my eye.

TMZ.OFFICIALACCOUNT.

                                      • •                         one out of two photos

                                      • •
                         one out of two photos..

Caption: RECENT NEWS!!! ACTORS JAVON WALTON AND KIM SANTIAGO HAVE REVEALED THEIR RELATIONSHIP ON INSTAGRAM LIVE!! Javon introduces the people on his life to his soon to be wife and brings Kim into the room

Caption: RECENT NEWS!!! ACTORS JAVON WALTON AND KIM SANTIAGO HAVE REVEALED THEIR RELATIONSHIP ON INSTAGRAM LIVE!! Javon introduces the people on his life to his soon to be wife and brings Kim into the room. Will they get married? Was he joking? Is he planning to propose? FIND OUT MORE ON TOMORROWS EPISODE.
@onwardwanna & @kimmysanti

Comments:

User62538: please take down the last part because Javon doesn't want her to know!!!

User37253:I'm so happy for them!!!

User6726:He doesn't want her to know!!!!

________________________________

I sigh and comment on the post before placing my phone down. Just as I done that Kim comes out of the bathroom in her PJs and walks over to our bedroom. Then I can go and take my shower.
________________________________
TIME SKIP
11:00
________________________________

I got out of the shower and got my PJs on, then walked into her bedroom to find him laying on the bed on her phone. in that moment, I realize she was wearing one of my shirts with some shorts. I could tell that she wasn't mad at me since when every she wears my shirts to bed that usually meant she was happy with her day.

I flopped down next to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and brought my head close to hers. I looked at her phone and watched the TikTok's she was watching before she spoke.

"I'm glad you told them. I don't know it felt refreshing"

She said as she looked up at me. I smiled and spoke.

"Me too. I'm glad you feel that way too."

"I love you" she said softly as she kissed me and I spoke

"I love you too. Now come here."

I said as I brought her on my lap and tickled her. What? I like her giggles. And let's say we made up  alll night.

________________________________
AUTHORS NOTE: Haii it's me again I really like this episode and plan to make more like it. I really hope you guys like how she reacted to this situation without getting angry or anything. And that was a fun way to end off  the episode 😏

Have a good day or night

Xoxo Val,

Word count:797