🏥 SICK DAY🏥

MY WIFE SEASON 1 EPISODE 8

TIME:10:30 pm

KIMS POV:
________________________________

I sat on the coach looking at the ring my husband got me. I mean how could I not admire it- *sneeze*

"Babe are you ok?" I asked as she looked at Javon who was on the other side of the couch wrapped in layers and layers of blankets.

"Babe are you ok?"  I asked as she looked at Javon who was on the other side of the couch wrapped in layers and layers of blankets

(Lol like this)

"I'm fine.." he said over muffled sneezing and coughing

"No you're not. You need meds."

"Nuh huh."

"Yuh huh"

"Nuh huh"

"I am not going back in forth with you"  I said to him as I got up and walked to the kitchen.

I was going to make him some special soup.

________________________________
TIME:10:58

Javons POV:
________________________________

The living room failed with the aroma of chicken soup from the kitchen thank God she was making me some soup. I didn't know how long I keep up this tough boy act. All I wanted was Vicks rubbed on my chest and the most plushies I could find next to me.

What I like plushies?

But I knew getting this chicken soup was gonna be a fight. The only way I can get it was if I took some medicine nasty. grape.liquid.medicine.
________________________________

I could hear her footsteps walking into the living room. Hearing the child lock on the bottle brought back memories. Bad ones.
I looked up at her as she poured the medicine into the little medicine cup and handed it to me I immediately looked up at her with the face that could clearly show that I was not drinking that shit.

________________________________

***LOUD BURP***

SHE MADE ME TAKE IT- EWWW HELP ME.

________________________________

I sat there on the couch with my chicken soup in my lap as I took slow sips although I had lost my dignity that day. At least my runny nose was gone and I had Vicks rubbed on my chest.