🎀VALENTINES DAY🎀

MY WIFE SEASON 1 EPISODE 6

TIME:10:32

KIMS POV:
________________________________

I woke up pretty late this morning and was immediatelyyyy thirsty so of course I got up and going to walk to the kitchen as I walked out of my bedroom I slowly began to look around. Number one thing missing MY MANNN I looked around and then remembered on some days he goes for morning runs, so I pushed that off and began walking even further then if you begin to notice, rose, petals and little bits of glitter on the floor.

"The hell..?" I said a sleepy tone. I kind of shook it off and begin walking closer to the kitchen, passing the living room I stopped in my place, and I slowly turned to my side, where the couch was place, which revealed my man.

He was sitting there, looking all dolled up in a nice white dress shirt and some black sweatpants. he had roses in his hands and next to him on the couch was a huge teddy bear and on his other side a huge box hello kitty, stuffed bear, chocolate, more roses, a Stanley, candles, and a blanket.  Omfg. I love him.

"Oh my fucking god!" I yelled
________________________________

                       Earlier that day

JAVONS POV:
________________________________

Today is Valentine's Day. I decided to do my daily run a bit early to the nearest CVS where I bought a bunch of stuff for Kim. I got all the stuff she likes and fought Some other boyfriends and one middle-aged mom for a nice hello kitty Stanley. Also that moms kid bit me 😭

With a bitter attitude, paid and bought some roses from the local florist and headed home Kim was still asleep, which was perfect. I sprinkled some glitter and some of the petals of the roses on the floor all around the house. sprinkled them on the couch and a dash of glitter , I then prep the box for all her stuff and I may have left the house again to get a big teddy bear..

There was a valid reason for all this stuff. Today was the day I was going to propose.
________________________________

"Oh my fucking god!" She yelled and I chuckled. I knew she would like it.

" Try to keep it PG baby my little brother is gonna be watching this." I said, as I continue to chuckle from her reaction I could see her face a bit confused, but still excited to have all this new stuff.

"What do you mean..?"  She said, confused

"cause I'm recording dear." I said, as a pointed to the camera on the side as she looked at the camera, I began to reach in my pocket for the ring.

"Kim look at me." I said as she looked at the camera, she began to face me and look shocked at the ring.

" I said as she looked at the camera, she began to face me and look shocked at the ring

(Omfg I want it 😭)

"Your fucking- I mean your joking right!?"
Kim yelled. She covered her as she was just in her pjs.

"No baby I wanna spend the rest of my life with you

"No baby I wanna spend the rest of my life with you." I said and she began to slowly cry.

"Omg..omg yes. Yes. Oh goddamn it YES!"
She yelled before hugging me and giving me kisses on my cheeks.

________________________________
Authors note: I was supposed to post this on Valentine's Day but I had a Valentine's Day dance and as soon as I got home, I fell asleep😭 I'm sorry I haven't been posting for a while while but I have been thinking about y'all 😝