THE INCIDENT

MY WIFE CHAPTER 1 EP 1
_____________________

Javon's pov:

Kim and I have been dating for 3 years and I've honestly thought of her as my wife. Although she can't know that since I'm planning to marry her one day.but not yet,I have to make sure she's the one..well I already know she's the one but I have make sure she's thinks I'm the one..

Last year I moved in with her and began living in her apartment- well our apartment now. We're both actors so it wasn't a problem to move in together. She's a more experienced actress as she's been in movies since she was like 3 but that doesn't matter to me. We met on set of euphoria as I was playing Ashtray and she was playing maddy's younger cousin and let's just say we hit it off since then and now we're both 18 and living together.

When we started dating we both decided to keep it a secret. And fuckkk it was hard. We couldn't go out together without being worried someone would see us. But then we got the hang of it. If we were going to a huge public place where people could see each other together,one of us would wear a mask and a hat to avoid being seen and caught by fans.It was fun for me since I would pretend to be her bodyguard to make her laugh.

________________________________
~PRESENT TIME~
9:35
LOCATION:ATLANTA,GEORGIA
_______________________________

"But yea that's what I've been up to." Javon said replying to someone's comment in the live.He was bored so he decided to go live and see what was going on with everyone. He walked out of their bedroom and walked into the kitchen, where you could hear the TV in the living room, playing in the background.people flooded the comments with questions and compliments.

User52437:your hair looks sooo good

User82628:OMG finally someone said it!!

Javonsgf:Your sooo fine. My man my man 😍

Javonswife:umm that's not your man that's my husband girly🤨

"There's no need to fight" he said as he laughed

Javonsgf:OMG MY MAN NOTICED ME!!

Javonswife:HES MINE

In that moment Javon got an idea. He grabbed his phone and sat it up against a plant pot on the counter then stood up before speaking again.

"Ok you guys ima show you my soon to be actual wife. Be right back. Babe come here!!"

He said as he walked out of the kitchen and into the living room,everyone in the comment section went wild trying to find out who it was,if he was joking, or if he actually was planning to marry this girl.

Javon came back with Kim in front of him.kim wore an oversized Nirvana T shirt and some Nike shorts and was eating some strawberries. Javon had his hands on Kim hips as he lead her to the kitchen.

"What's up baby.?"

She said as she looked at him as he lead her in front of the phone. Everyone in the comments went wild and began flooding the chat with "OMG ITS KIM"s and "WAIT THEIR DATING?!??" Kim looked down at the phone and gasped a bit as Javon giggled then he spoke again.

"Say hi baby."

________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE: Haii guys :3 this little moment has been something in my mind ever since I read Javon x reader stories and I got kinda disappointed people didn't make stories this interesting anymore so I decided to make my own using this storyline. :33

Do give me tips and suggestions for things to happen.

Xoxo,Valentina 💋

WORD COUNT:600