KIDS??

MY WIFE SEASON 1 EPISODE 5

TIME:8:39

JAVONS POV:
________________________________

When I got home from after the interview, I found Kim sitting on the couch looking at her phone. I kicked off my shoes and went into my bedroom to change into my PJs. When I came back out, she was in the kitchen, preparing dinner.

" hey babe" she said to me.

"Hi baby how are you?" Replied, as I moved my hands around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"I'm good thank you. So I saw your interview..you look so good in that outfit." She told me as she smiled I was a bit surprised that she didn't mention me, practically, revealing our relationship even more. But ended up smiling back at her.
________________________________
TIME:10:56
________________________________
I laid in our bed waiting for Kim to come out of the bathroom and I was on my phone. The TV was playing in the background and I can hear the TMZ theme song play. I ignored it since I wasn't really interested in TMZ but then I heard Kim and I's name. See now that got my attention. 🤨

I looked at the TV as they spoke .

"so apparently Javon has been dating Kim for three years and he revealed this on Instagram live where he revealed her as his soon to be wife."
"as some of the people in the comments were fighting about who was his girlfriend and wife and from what we can assume he decided to show his actual girlfriend and soon to be wife."

I could hear the bathroom door open and I may switch the channels, so Kim didn't hear what they were saying. I didn't want her to find out that I was planning to propose at alllll.

She crawled into bed and laid next to me, then went on her phone again we talked for a couple hours before she laid her head on my chest, and soon begins to fall asleep. Then she spoke out of nowhere from what I assume her being half asleep.

"What if we got married..and had a kid..I bet if we had a kid they would be sooooo cute.."
She said as she nodded off to sleep I immediately blushed. The marriage part wasn't the reason why I blush, but the fact that she mentioned having kids was actually crazy to me. I wanted kids but we were never on the topic since we've only been dating for three years and I mean come on we're 18.

"That would be good..." I said, trying to sound like I was asleep too.

"Mhm..." she said before she began snoring.

I felt so crazy I had to tell someone about this .

JADEN I could tell Jaden I mean what would be better than to tell your sibling about your relationship and besides, I haven't texted him in a while so it'll be good to catch up.
________________________________

                                 Twin ⚾️

                                                     JADEN:Javon 🥊

Twin ⚾️: dude what it's like 11:00

Ok so Kim was falling asleep and she said "what if we had a kid" and she said that the kid     would be cute:  Javon 🥊

Twin⚾️:ok? And what does that have to do with me? Oh btw congrats on planning to marry her

       SHES IMPLYING THAT SHE WOULDNT MIND HAVING KIDS WITH MY JADEN GET WITH THE PROGRAM.: Javon🥊

Twin⚾️:ohhhhh
Twin⚾️:so are you gonna have a kid like rn or after your married?

Idk but probably after we get married Anyway :Javon 🥊
I'll text you if anything else comes up:Javon 🥊
                                                    READ:11:38
________________________________

Holy shit she wants kids.