"..Halloween is cool.."

MY WIFE SEASON 1 EPISODE 9

TIME:10:30 pm

KIMS POV:
________________________________

It's officially October which means Halloween time. Halloween is Javon's favorite holiday. Which means we have to go all out.. I spent all day, putting up decorations, changing the LED lights to orange. This really hurts my back. Is that normal for an 19 year-old? someone please google that.

I finally got a chance to sit down at the couch right next to Mr. lazy who is watching his show while I was putting up decorations.

"that's spider is in the wrong place he's supposed to be on the windows." He said to me

"put it up yourself. My feet hurt.their all swollen."

He had the audacity to roll his eyes at me but he did end up getting up and fixing it...along side the other decorations, that I apparently messed up.

He sat back down on the couch and snuggled up next to me, as he watched the show.

"Babe?" he said to me as he looked up at me with puppy dog eyes

"What now?" I said

"Could you buy me a young Sheldon costume"

"Hell no."

____________________________________
Javons pov:
____________________________________

This is so not fair 😤 since apparently she put up all the decorations we have to do a cute, matching couple costume I wanted to be something cool not bleeker from Juno!

Okay but i look kinda good in this costume..

And Kim looks good too. She bought some pregnant belly off of Amazon. Looks pretty legit.

Actually, I'm kind of concerned why Amazon sells these things..

____________________________________
Kim's pov:
____________________________________

I look so cute in this costume for some reason I can't stop rubbing the belly. It's so fun and it's so squishy.

Elliot page did a great job in this movie and the soundtrack fire come on. It's literally the best costume for a couples right now.

I'm not really fond of Halloween mostly because growing up my mom and make me and my siblings were the stupid matching costumes.

Like when she had my brother and I and our little baby brother dress up as Teletubbies.

The only one I really like a week before my little brother is born and me and my older brother dressed up as ash ketchup, and Pikachu from Pokémon. I only really like that one because I got to wear a Pikachu onesie all day and get candy.

it was pretty fun dressing up as gumball and Darwin from amazing world of gumball.

But yeah, not really fond of it.