Chapter 1

"Just a few more classes and I can go home and get away from hell." I thought to myself. Most people turn to there friends and make that comment and get a giggle or a smile in response. As for me, I turn and look at someone and I get punched. Lucky for me Walking with my face pointed at my feet fit pretty well in my jeans. My name is Flaw Murray. Of course that's not my real last name but that's the only one I know besides "unknown".
" Hey pussy, you going to that party Saturday?" Thats Marcus, you know spit on you, beat you up everyday in front of everyone kind of guy? That's him.
"I wasn't invited." I mumbled quitely.
" yea you were I just didn't know if you'd show up so I thought I'd rather bring the invite to you." He said with a pissed look on his face. Tilting my head Down a bit lower I feel my feet rise off the floor. "It's my girls party and she wants Everyone to show up and if you so happen to ruin it for her, your face will never look the same again." He then threw me on the floor. "Party's at 8 fuck up, don't screw it up." He threw the invitation to me and i looked upon him, even though I couldn't see him past my hair. He picked me up and punched me in the face. "Don't ever look at me again." He spit on the ground and walked away.
*Bell rings*
"class dismissed"
Everyone ran over eachother like animals climbing on busses and Waiting on cars. I sat down on the buss and pulled out the invitation. I guess I have to do this then