Chapter9(miles pov)

~the next day~
These have been the best days of my life. Haveing a good life with my baby. last night was fun too don't get me wrong c;
But hey, I can't ask for anything better. I awake from my slumber and look at flaw resting peacefully on my chest. I put my hand in his hair and kissed his cheek. "Morning baby boy." I said whispering softly. "Mm..morning baby." he said a bit gurntish. 'KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!' "Oh my god, baby that's my parents, and they have a key!" I said looking at our bare bodies. flaw and I jumped up and dug through clothes. "miles honey, were Comming in." A voice called. "Fuuck." I said upset. "yea that's exzatly what got us in this situation." flaw said with a giggle. "oh my god." I said back with a grin. We still have no clothes on, just trying to find some decent looking ones. my mom was walking upstairs. we threw on the first things we saw. My mother opened the door. I was holding a hat over my member and flaw had stuck his legs in the sleeves of a tee shirt. "Uhh..hey mom.." I said with slight emberresenent. she looked at me with an odd look. "oh.. Hey flaw..Sorry, I'll be downstairs waiting." My mom said awkwardly. I quickly put on some nice chlothes (a saywecanfly tank and a pair of black skinnys.) flaw was wearing a cute Pierce the veil tee and some grey skinnies. I reached for the door handle to go greet my mother. "w-wait.." Flaw nerveously called back at me. "what hun?" I said putting my hands on his hips. "w..what if they don't like me anymore..." Flaw said with a shake. i pulled him into a kiss. "babe..they love you...I promise just bare with me." I said with a smile. And with that, I took his hand and walked him downstairs.