Chapter 2

It's Saturday and I know I can't skip out on that party I mean Marcus will kill me if I don't. I get up and look through my clothes and grab a long pirce the veil sweater and throw on some skinnys and a pair of converses and begin walking out the door. "Stop." I looked at mr.smith with shock. "Im sorry to scare you flaw but I just wanted to give you a short talk." I nod my head and sit Down. "flaw you've been in this foster home a few years out the womb. since you were out your mothers belly we've took great care if you." I have him a blank look Beacuse I knew what was coming next. "What im trying to say flaw is your 17 and you can leave now, there is not enough room in this foster home and we've had 8 infant request in the last two days." i look at him without hesitation. "Ok I'll leave." He stared at me as I quickly packed my suitcase and began out the door. Homeless now hua? I thought to myself as I began walking to The party. I shaked as I knocked on the door. "Hi! Welcome to- never mind it's just flaw" jasmine (Marcus's girlfriend) yelled to her guest. I handed her my invitation And walked in hearing whispers behind my back. I sit down as Marcus approaches me. "You little basterd" he said punching me. I begin to cry as my cheek gushed with blood. "W-what was that f-for.." I said weakly. "Just a welcoming gift." He said walking away.
Everyone then begain laughing at me .I then ran upstairs and sat in the dark crying. It was dark. Darker then the room was 2 seconds ago. I can't move. I've blacked out.