Chapter 10 (flaws pov)

"oh my goodness!! Flaw baby is that you?" Miles's mom said this with tears streaming down her face. "..I..I think it's me..?" I said with a light giggle. "mom , flaw had an injury a while back..bitch face beat him and he had memory loss." miles says now clutching his fist. His mother hugged me. "oh dear, do you remember me..? Im Mrs.Wilmore. You alaways called me manma stacy." she said now hugging me tight. i diddent remember at all. I stared at her with a blank stare. "give it some time mom." Miles said lightly kissing my forehead. she smiled and patted me on the back. MR.Wilmore poped his head in the door. "c'mon miles away, we got to go get us some food." he said with a chuckle walking to the car. "Babe I'll be right back." miles kissed my nose and ran out the door. Mrs.wilmore was preparing a salad. "Would you like some help mrs.wilmore?" I asked politely. "oh please, call me mamma Stacy. And I would love some help." I wash my hands and begain chopping up fruit and vegetables. "ya'know, you really do make miles happy." I smiled. "he makes me happy too." she smiled back. "I'll make Sure he treats you right." she said with a laugh. i smiled. "what's so funny." she looked at me with a serious look. "seeing you is like finding my lost son." she smiled again. I stare at the wall. "i-im s-sorry I can't remember y-you..." I said now feeling guilty. she Hugged me. "it's ok, you'll remember soon." I smiled again.
A few hours past and miles and his dad came back. "welcome back Matt." i said not paying attention to the words comming out my mouth. "Hey, so you remember?" Miles dad said with a smile. "I-i do" I said with a smile. miles dad smiled and brought me in a hug and he gave me a nuggy on the head. "where's miles?" I said. "Cheack outside." Matt says not really listening to me. I walk outside and see a huge box in the yard. "by the way miles said to open that for him." Matt said. i noded my head and looked on the side of the box. There was a note.: Forever is a long time, but I, wouldent mind spending it by your side. I look at it confused. then miles burst out the box. I jumped back and held my chest. "flaw, I love everything about you, and I was lost without you, but now, I've been found." he walked forward and fell to the ground. i gasp and run twords him to see if he's ok. "oh my god are you ok baby?!" I say a little worried. he reached up and put something in my hand . he coughed. "open it." i open the box and tear up, miles is now on his knee. "flaw, will you marry me?" He says tearing up.