Chapter 6 (flaws pov)

When I stared in his eyes i saw love. I overheard miles talking to jasmine. The word boyfriend stung my heart, in a good way. I long for him, I met him like an hour ago but it seems like it's been longer. he closed his eyes and kissed me. i feel like I'm being lifted off my feet, like the pain in my face no longer matters. "well we missed out on breakfast, I'll make dinner." He said kissing my forehead. he took me by the hand and walked me downstairs. He pulled a chair out for me and I sat down as he pulled out two salads. "im vegetarian so if you want meat you gotta tell me." Miles said while pouring me Champagne. "I eat meat but I don't mind having none." I said poking at my salad. "Don't be afraid to eat in front of me babe." Babe..that word made me tingle, I realized i was blushing. God I don't know what this boy does to me but he does it. "I-im not." I took a sip of my champagne trying not to fidget. Miles smiled, God how I loved that beautiful smile of his. But suddenly my thoughts were interrupted. "Markins bae, stop grabbing my ass I have to get this last box in the truck." Jasmine called comming from down the stairs. miles looked up. "Moving out little sis?" "Shut up dork I'm doing it for you flaw." Jasmine said giging miles and slamming the door behind her. Tears flooded out my eyes. "What's wrong baby boy?" Miles said with a sad face. "i-i-it's my fault s-shes moving." i said slowly. "no it's mine baby boy, I made her leave." He said this very Calum. He grabbed me by the hand and pulled me to his lap. i wrapped my arms around his neck. "Baby boy don't cry." He whipped my tears away and gave me a look, it was that loving look, I was again longing to kiss him, but Instead I laid my head in his shoulder. he kissed my cheek and picked me up walking us back to our room and laid me on the bed. he laid next to me and reached for the light switch. "You don't have to sleep in here with me if you don't want." I scooted closer to him and cuddled his chest. "Im ok here." I said a bit low. He then did that cute smile again and finally turned the light out. "You know, I feel horrible that I let Marcus in the house when i left." I felt a tear fall on my forehead. I crawled over him and put my hands on his chest. "Stop! It's not your fault and you know that." I knew he was still upset and it hurt me worse than it ever probably hurt him. I don't know where I found the nerve beacuae I was honestly afraid to do much, but I crashed my lips against his. He put his hands on my waist and bit my lip. "L-let me make up for it" he whispered on my lips. I grabbed his face and kissed him again. he then slung me down on The bed and Ripped off my shirt. Blushing I pull his off as well and unbutton his pants. He kicked off his pants and tugged of mine along with my boxers. He kissed my belly down to my thighs. I felt myself get hard. He kissed up my belly to my neck and whisperd on my neck. "are you ready for this?" I shivered and nodded my head. he flipped me over and I got on my knees. he took off his boxers and slipped his member in me, slowly. miles grunted "mph.., g-glad to be your first t-time." He said while trying to fit it in. I grabbed the sheet and bit it. "B-babe..scream..let it out it's just us." Miles said shoving himself haulf way into me. "MMPH m-m-MILES!" I moaned. "t-that's fucking hot." he said then shoving his full length into me. "f-FUCK" I moaned. I've never experienced this before, but let me tell you he was not little. He moved me on my back and thrusted into me. Everytime he did this to me, I had this urge to just lay with him to feel him all over, I loved it. I pulled on his hair and moaned and pulled him down to a kiss me. he filled me up with semen and huffed and puffed. he kissed my belly and kissed down to my member, sliding it in his mouth sucking it and kissing it. I jerked with every lick, every suck, he filled my body with big throbbing sensation, it was throbbing in a good way. "F-fuck." I said grasping his hair and throwing my head back. I couldn't hold it anymore.., I exploded on his face.. The emberresenent... he pulled up and licked it off his face and smiled. "That was hot as fuck." I blushed and laid in his arms again.