Chapter 3

I yawn and scoot back on the bed. I must have fell asleep at last nights party. "Good morning love." I hear a voice behind me say. I jump and roll over. "Sorry to scare you, my names miles." He smiled. I relized he was holding me and I was sleeping in his bed. "I-i-im sor-ry i-m f-law." I said blushing a little. he flipped his turquoise hair and smiled at me again. "For what? Im the one who put you in the bed silly." I blushed even harder beginning to look for my suitcase. He put his hand in the mark Marcus left on me last night. Whipping the blood of he gave me a look. "Who did this to you." "W-w-why..?" I said Shakeing. With no response he gave me a sad look. "If your looking for your suitcase it's under the bed, but why bring it to a party silly?" I started crying at this point.He grabed my cheeks and kissed me whiling my tears with his thumbs. I blushed and looked at him. "I got kicked out and Marcus punched me again." His eyes widened. "My sisters boyfriend did that to you?!! " I begain crying. He then pushed me on the bed and kissed me holding my arms down. By now my cheeks are red as fuck. "You can stay here then." He said. "where will I sleep?" I asked quietly. There was a pause. "I-i can sleep on the floor..". He kissed me again. "You'll be sleeping right here with me silly." He said with a light giggle. "W-why d-do you keep kissing m-me?" I asked shyley. "Im Sorry, your just so cute and I can't handle it sometimes." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "As of my sisters boyfriend I can assure you that he won't bother you anymore, as of living here you will have to tell my parents were in a serious relationship." He said with a slight blush. "R-relationship..?" It's not that I didn't like him it's just I barely know him and all the sudden were in a serious relationship, crazy for me to say yes but I couldn't find the word no in my mind. "S-Sure." "Good, I'll explain to them when they visit tonight, just go along with it. Besides that im going to get breakfast, anything you don't eat hun?" Hun? Now I know im blushing. I don't know what it is about this guy but, he's completely in resistible. i shyly looked up at him, now somewhat longing for him to kiss me again. "no anything is fine." He smiled and poked my nose with a cute smile. "You can rest up Intill I get back, I won't be too long." He said standing up. He has been laying down beside of me this whole time now he stands, he's a lot taller then me. Im just now realizing he was in nothing but boxers. as I watched him slip on a band tee shirt, I relized I was longing to go with him. He was now fully dressed. He smiled at me. I began looking at him as he kissed my forehead. "rest up dear." He said then he slowly walked out the door. I started thinking to myself... I don't know what it is about him but I swear i can't stop thinking about him already.., maybe its time to rest up like he said.