Hunting Time,New Trophies

Nyssa was nearly 3, when she first starting hunting with her Predator dad ,Jaw, he was accepted as the King of the hunting when The Elder Predator passed away. They went to the wilds of thier planet,he put on his mask,and made one for Nyssa as a birthday present the classic predator mask as for her age for beginners. Nyssa's real parents where in the army to save the peoplebof earth when the Aliens invading. Her mother Mexican skilled,soldier and her father American skilled gleneral and died ofbthe Aliens,while Jaw was killing all what was left and found Nyssa. She was a baby at that time,he looked into her eyes and forgot who he was,he found love for this new born baby and rised it as his own and train it to be a warrior. He did found love,when he found Jade,who was Cuban was a hunter with the army.Jaw allowed Jade to work with him until the war was over,evem though there were many aliens that layed eggs to produce more of the species. He fell in love with her,she was too she taught him how to speak spanish,and he was a expert on speaking on it and Nyssa. Jaw usally used his claws to battle since he was a warrior,and all he needs is his knife wrist that was highly advanced. When he was resting,he played with Nyssa and gave her lots of love. She even seen Jaw and Jade as a couple,and tried to conceive him to go to Jade and talk to her that she was beautiful,loyal,and skilled hunter. But,Jaw said no. She was introduced by Jaw's best allie Clawic and his son Blade which he was a pretty good skilled predator. He had a crush on her and tried to be like his father as possible,his mother was half predator that is a hybrid by half human and predator with some patterns as the predators have. Nyssa is the only human that can be,live,and hunt like a predator,and she can be so.much more.