We meet Agian

Hello again my fellow readers!😁
Here's the new chapter!!!!😊 there's more romance here!💖💖 pic belong to its rightful owner

Nyssa's pov:
My mother and father has a meeting this evening and I suggested to go because it's important to go. I was planning to wear something nice but I will just go with my regular hunting gear. I walked to the meeting area which not that far from my bed chamber. I pulled back my hair to a ponytail and I see my mother and father with The Elders. I came up with them and greeted them. After I greeted The Elders, as I turned around I see Blade coming in with his father. My heart dropped never felt this way before.
Blade's pov:
As I walked in I see Nyssa standing right in front of me. She seems so shocked her heart rate is going fast I can see it from my mask. She took a step back.
"W-well greetings Blade," She strutted a bit and walked back. Her heart rate was still going fast but her facial expression was calm.
"Greetings..Nyssa," I said coldly. She looked to my right arm which I had 3 huge scars from my previous battles. We stood there awkwardly she slowly raise her hand to my right arm.
"Fighting with another one?" She asked curiously raising an eyebrow.
"Yes", I replied," Happned 3 weeks ago".
" Well, that is very impr-", she cleared her throat," I mean very good for you." She finished. My eyes scanned her body. She has been very fit and the curve of her body is perfect. She really matured I haven't seen her since when I was passing my chiva.