Years Later

HELLO MY FELLOW READERS! New update here!!!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😁😁 Again as always so sorry for updating late again 😐😔😒 But I will continue on with my story and now here the new chapter 😁😁😁😁
Nyssa's Pov:
It's been 11 years training to do my first chiva. My father has been a lot hard on me lately. Which I understand because he been through this also. (Oops forgot to mention on the pic at the bottom is Nyssa😀😁👇 and the top and it goes to it's rightful owner to both okay go back to reading my loves 💖 )

 (Oops forgot to mention on the pic at the bottom is Nyssa😀😁👇 and the top and it goes to it's rightful owner to both okay go back to reading my loves 💖 )

My mother also train me to become a great hunter as her also. Then there's Blade. I had some problem with him. He's just aggressive to everyone well, expect his Father and my father only give respect to.  I heard he one of the best hunters around ranking him the highest. Well I am too. About too.  I have seen him around just  to greet him and I've known him since I was a child. We had some time together when we were children which I remember my father he told me that I would fight aggressive towards Blade. That made me chuckle a bit which he

is a yautja,which I was more stronger than him just by a little bit. Whenever we would have meeting with the tribe  I always catch him staring at me for a moment and then quickly look away. I would catch a glimpse of him doing that even with his mask on. I would just wondered why would  he would act like that even for a skilled yautja. I shook my head and smiles at that memory and resumed my training from shooting my bow arrow to the target. As soon I was about to release the arrow I heard my mother calling my name.
       "Nyssa?" The sound from her voice echoed from the hall. She entered the training room where I was at.
     "Yes,mama?" I asked in a cheerful tone.
     "Your father and I have been talking either you should have a mate for life since you are becoming a young beautiful woman, Nyssa maybe it's time to find a mate which ever you like," she said. I turned to her face to face and I sigh and grabbed my wrist blades.
    "Mother.....I haven't been thinking those things...I've became to busy with my training to become a better warrior,"I continued," but to have a mate? Who would I spend time with the love of my life? " I questioned. My mother took my hand and patted it.
     "Nyssa, I want to be with someone you truly love. Me and your father won't live forever you know, I don't want to be alone forever." She answered.  I closed my eyes and took and deep breath.
      "Mama, I promise you that I will find a mate to spend all my life with. I am just going to wait until the right moment," that was my promise to my mother. She smiled and kissed my head.
     "I know you are I'll be back just going to a little hunting," she said and walked  back to the hall.  I smiled and kinda excited who would I love to.

ANNDDD NOOOWWW BLADE!!!! ( That's him☝☝👆 belongs to it's rightful owner)   BLADES POV:Time passed and I have to find a mate

  BLADES POV:
Time passed and I have to find a mate. Well another one because of the females  don't fascinate me much back then. My chiva was a success won a whole lot of trophies the skulls of my previous preys hanging from the ceiling. I have brought honor to my father. He was proud of me when I came home alive and the others weren't so lucky as I am. I took off my wrist blades as I was done for the day and I have to rest. Until I heard the door slide open by itself. It was my father with his mask on.
     "Son, have you made up your mind?" He asked. I was unsure about that.
     "No father, I haven't. There's no female I liked. I even looked up from different tribes from our world but I failed interest in them. Some I went out with and they all failed," I continued," maybe I'll just take over your place."
      "Without a mate?" His tone was sharp. "You need to find a female who actually cares about you, show you affection. You are too obsessed with your training. Somehow you have to a love one in your life", he finished. There's one female that I am a little interest in. She's human hope father doesn't mind. Her long, black wavy hair beautifully down her back. Everything about her I have interest in her.
      "Father, I may know who would be with, just a little bit interest in".