Affection?

Hello my readers!💖 It is so good to be back and now I have a week off to continue on with the story! I am so sorry for keeping you lovely readers waiting 💔 and I decided to keep writing and continue on with the story!
Nyssa's Pov:
My heart still bumping fast but I remind calm and also my facial expression. He had so many scars especially his chest. That's impressive,I thought, I bet he just want so many females to mate with. I pushed that thought away as I had been asked with the other males to mate with me but I declined all of them,nothing satisfied me or interest. Blade was impressive, yes, but does he want to actually show me love and affection? I want to spend a life with a mate forever. I've know him for years but it's always a competition between who's the best.
"How's your father?" I asked. I care about his father as he cares about me when I was infant always keeping an eye on me. Blade took off his mask, on the left side of his face he has a deep scar.
"He's in perfect condition," he replied," hunting like before in his glory days". Yes he's right, her father tells the hunting stories between him and his father and the friendship they bonded.
" That is good to know," I said with a smile.
"How's Jade and your father?" He asked.
"They're fine, always hunting together," I replied.

Blades pov:
Nyssa has grown to be a beautiful woman. Her black hair is wavy and sliky. Her green eyes are sparkling with full of hope and her plump lips with her beautiful smile. She is very in fit some scars on her stomach some on her arms. I had never felt to any females before. Back when I first met her, she was the most beautiful creture in the galaxy. That's when I was a pup. I've heard stories about her good skills and hunting. I was very impressed but I always be busy with my tribe.
"Nyssa, may I ask a friendly competition of a fight?" I asked I smiled at my thought. Her lips went into a smirk. I knew she wanted to do this just like we did years before.
"I accepted that challenge," she repiled.