Aliens Have Came Back...

Nyssa and Jaw following the footprints on a wild animal.
"Nyssa,hide I don't want you to get hurt". He said while he blend in into the vines.
"Okay,just let me get my combstick",as she bent over on the green vines. Jaw looked at the footprints,this looked so familiar,so familiar,he know what it is bit doesn't ring a bell. He won so many battles,and he can't remember? He growled inside his mask,updating some of the information from his mask. It's from the Aliens,oh those bastards.
"No..Can't be they're all ready dead,I have battle them so much", he made fist and his wrist bands came on.
"What is it Pappi?" She asked him with worried look on her face. Her spanish were not yet perfect ,yet,though but,her language on the yauita language was almost high.
"Xenomorphs", he said with a clicked. Nyssa's eyes wided,if she had enough training she'll be ready for them. Xenomorphs predator's greatest enemies. They take out the skulls for trophies,most skulls wins for the greatest hunters of all. She turned her head side-ways and rised an eyebrow,how can they survived all the soldiers were there and even the predators? Jaw told her that.
"Dad,we should go back,I have a feeling that we're going to be attack here, I feel uneasy", she climbed to Jaw's really strong shoulder. His were not as regular human basis, or other predators he was the biggest ones.
"Alright then,you're too young anyways,let's go ", he walked through the jungle vines,Nyssa on his shoulders,like if she was going to choke hom with her little legs,but didn't hurt.
"Daddy remember when you told me that you started hunting and with your dad and you haunted first trophy?5 ", she asked him while she took off her mask.
"Yes,I do Nyssa,should I tell the story again ?"
"Yes,please", she played with his long deadlocks.
"My father were going to Earth to do some hunting,he said that there was some Xenomorphs on there and he said that I was ready and-"
"Nyssa,Jaw, so sorry to interrupt", Jade stepped in from jungle huge trees,she must have been invisible,she took off her helmet letting air out.
"Yes,Xenomorphs have produced more,they even attacked a predator,made it into a predalien." She finished. He thought of this.
"Jade we have to get back ", Nyssa said with a worried face. They agreed and went they're about to go the ship,Jaw had an uneasy feeling,maybe Nyssa was right this path was so uneasy. He still kept eyes and ears,yet these jungles have ears. He heard a crack of a tree branch.
"Nyssa go with Jade I heard something from around 1.45 miles". He clicked his helmet. He grabbed Nyssa and gently put her into Jade's arms. His touch of Jade's hands were soft tjat makr him kinda blush,wait a true worrior can't be blushing can he? Oh well,he can wait for the moment,he always think that Predators are hideous she'll never love him. He shook his head and he was ready,all he needs is his claws and his wrist blades. He cracked his neck and knuckles,getting ready for a bloodthirsty fight. The tree vines cracked and the leaves fell down,he didn't mind all he needs is to find out who the hell is it.Hhhhhiiissssssssss,he turned to the left,it gotta be the left. He slowly and bent down and turned invisible. Now,he was face-to-face with his greatest enemy..... Xenomorphs . He roared with anger and hate for those creatures.
"Impossible,I killed all of your terrible species,now here we are...your head is mine trophy!" He roared,and his plasma gun was ready and brand new he wanted to test this baby out,also he wanted to impress Jade.
"COME ON! DO IT!" He roared as hard as he could. Xenomorphs camr out which are 7 of them.surrounding Jaw. He didn't care,all he needs to care is that Jade and Nyssa are in the ship safely. Now,the party has now arrived.

Jade and Nyssa runnning to the ship and going to get Jaw in a minute. They turned visible,and foumd the ship. Jade took off her sliver mask that has ancient markings and scars that she had fought in battles. The Xenomorph was front on them.
"Nyssa!" Jade screamed,"Now is the time to fight!" She chopped off the alien's head and now use it as a shield for the posion blood. Nyssa got her combstick. She cut off the Xenomorph's tail which made it's bloof jumped into Nyssa's right shoulder and burned.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" She closed her eyes and screamed in pain the blood sank into her soft skin. When she looked it only and 2 drop of thier blood made the skin take off. Shr shook her head she went back up and wanted to finish the job,took the tail and stabbed into it's body,she cut of the head with her knife from her ankle. She held it up,so she can proof herself worthy.
"Nyssa!" Jade ran to her," Nyssa! I heard you screaming!" She looked at her shoulder and was horrified." Nyssa want happen? Did it went inside your bone?" She asked quicky and was really worried.
"No,just my flesh,but I'm fine trust me", there were still tears in her eyes. It really hurt than anything,her thoughts were on her shoulder,wait until my Pappi sees this. Jade carried her on her shoulders and found a first aid-kit,took the medical care fabric bottle and pour into Nyssa's shoulder. She closed her eyes and held her breath.
"It's okay Nyssa,it will heal don't worry,let's get Jaw." She laid Nyssa on the bed and took off running and started the ship. Few minutes,she found Jaw,she couldn't believe her eyes! He had fought like 7 of them one of them were Predaliens! She lowered down the ship and opened the door and dashed to see Jaw in front of her.
"Hey", he said helding up the 7 heads on the Xenomorphs,her eyes wided.
"You killed all of this?" She stared at him and he nodded.
"Your little worrior,too."