Back To Our World

Here's the new update!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 Im so so so so so sorry for not updating!!!!!!!😢😢😢😭😥
But here it is and going to change this a bit which I'm gonna put pov's
The picture belongs to it's rightful owner.

Jade woke up and noticed that  she was still in Jaw's strong arms and chest. She didn't care as long as she didn't want to let go, it felt safe with him.
    " I guess I could sleep for a little longer," she sighed as she can tell that he was a heavy sleeper and stroked gently his rubber-looking dreadlocks. Somehow, he starts to purr and slowly opened his eyes. Jade smiled and chuckled when he actually sounds like a lion purring.
   "You know, that actually feels good," he cointined purring.
    "You purr like a big lion," she teased and stood up to change to her regualr hunting gear. He actually liked the way she was teasing him in a childish way. He got up and be changed to his usual hunting gear and getting his weapons ready for the big day.

  JAWS POV
Jaw went to the room where Nyssa was to wake her upqq for her training.  As he kneeled down aside her bed, he gently shook her as she slumbered.  Her eyelids slowly , and smiled when her Yautja father was there besides her.
     " Good morning(not actually😂 they're in space), my pup", he picked her up from her bed and Nyssa yawned and stretched her little arms.
(The pic down below is Jade 👇 just the perfect pic to show in real life)

They were returning to the yautja home world. Jade went into the kitchen to make breakfast