Chapter 3.

Rika's POV

"Maaaaaaan, we've been given a lot of home works lately." I groaned, stretching my arms and hearing the familiar crack. Our teachers gave us a lot of home works that will be passed next week and most of it should be done by pair. Luckily, I have my twin with me so we could do it together. Kiyotsugu told us how lucky we are to be classmates with each other, less hassle to find a partner. To be honest, he's pretty lucky too because of Shima. That guy always sticks up with Kiyotsugu everytime so we knew that they will be the ones who'll be partners.

"That's because some of our teachers will go to a seminar in Kyoto for a week. You weren't listening, were you?" Rikuo asked, raising his eyebrows.

I shrugged and picked up the pace. "Of course I was."

"Liar." I heard him laugh behind me and I smiled back.

"Hey, I still haven't said my thanks back then to Zen. For healing me when I collapsed in the street. And it has been a while since we last saw him too. He could've stayed or something." I mumbled and thought of something.

"I heard you were worried for me back then?" I grinned.

"Of course I was!" Rikuo exclaimed, surprising both of us. But he continued. "You suddenly disappeared from the classroom then you called my phone and it suddenly got cut. I thought you were kidnapped or something. And I can't take it if anything happens to you."

I felt my cheeks heat up. I'm not used to Rikuo saying me stuff like this and I noticed his cheeks were slightly red too. I slapped his shoulders a lot of times. "Stop saying embarrassing things Rikuo!"

"Alright already. Stop hitting me!" He shouted back.

"Oh, I forgot that I will buy something. You go first." I said, running back. I went to the convenience store and bought some energy drinks that I will drink later for staying up then walked back to the mansion. When I entered, I saw Natto-Kozo and the others with Gramps eating a rice bun.

"I'm home." I announced, catching their attention. "Where did you get those rice buns, Gramps? It looks delicious."

Gramps threw me one, surprising me. "Whoa." I stepped back, catching it and taking a bite. "It's delicious! Where did this came from?"

"Zen-sama." Natto answered. "He arrived earlier and brought this. Rikuo-sama is already with him."

"Eh?" I cheered and threw my shoes off, running to the arrival room.

"Zen-chaaaaaaaaaan!" I screamed, sliding the door open. I saw my twin inside an ice probably made by Yuki-Onna.

"Master Rika." My head snapped to the direction of the voice and there he was, sitting there. It's has been a few years since I last saw him. I jumped at him, hugging him tightly.

"Zennn! It has been a while. I missed you!" I laughed, pulling away. "How have you been? Why didn't you call? Or send a message? And thank you for healing me last time but you should've stayed for a little longer-mff!" I was suddenly cut off when a hand was put on my mouth. I looked back and saw Rikuo.

"Calm down, Rika. One questions at a time." Rikuo said, pulling me with him and we sat in front of Zen.

"My, my. You really missed me that much, Master Rika?" Zen asked and laughed.

I glared at him. "Oi, What's with all the formalities? Stop calling me Master. You don't call me Master back then, Zen."

"Yeah. Rika's right, Zen. Stop with the formalities." Rikuo added, nodding at me.

"But it is only right for me to call you that. I keep looking forward to the day the both of you will inherit the position of being the third heads of the Nura Clan." Zen said proudly.