Chapter 13.

The meeting concluded with Rikuo assigning Yuki-Onna to be the in-charge of their friends when they come over their house. They were about to stand up until Rika spoke.

"Ah, wait. I almost forgot something. Sit down, everyone." Rika stood up and went over to Shoei, Yuki-Onna, Gozu and Mezu and hit them hard on the head while a vein was popping on her head.

"Owww." The yokais collectively groaned, rubbing the sore spot on their heads.

Rikuo held his twin back when she was about to hit their heads again as he sweat-dropped.

"Hey," She growled. "What happened to 'face the enemy in unity' and 'do not attack by yourself'?"

"Sorry master!" Yuki-Onna apologized in panic in behalf of others.

Zen and the others laughed, making Rika and Rikuo sigh.

"So why am I dragged into this training camp again?" Hiro grumbled, adjusting his bag as he walked together with Rika back home.

"Because you're a member of the squad and it had been ages since you last hanged out with us." Rika countered as they continued walking. "Really though, you're giving all your time to the council. You should also hangout with us. We miss you ya'know. You should've gone with us back in Mt. Nejireme."

"In my defense, I was really not available on the date Kiyotsugu had set." Hiro told her and reached inside his bag before pulling out Rika's favorite chocolate bar and gave it to her. Rika's eyes instantly sparkled as she snatched it away from her friend's hand.

"Thank you! It had been so long since I ate this!" Rika exclaimed.

"No prob. I just noticed you and Rikuo had a lot going on for the past week and I won't stick my nose in your business but I want you to know I can see you guys okay?" Hiro mumbled, ruffling Rika's hair. Rika slapped his hand away and glared at him before going back to happily munching her chocolate bar.

"Thanks, Hiro." Rika told him after a few minutes of silence. "For worrying for us. I truly appreciate it."

-

"What took you guys so long?" Tori and Maki whined as they greeted the two.

"We just finished some paperworks." Rika reasoned. "Student council candidacy will come soon and it's really a pain in the ass."

The three girls squealed when the rain suddenly fell and they raced inside the house. Kejoro greeted them inside and gave them towels.

"Thank you, Kejoro-nee." Rika smiled and looked at her friends as she wiped her face. "You already met Maki and Tori because they already came here. This is Hiro. He had been mine and Rikuo's classmate since kindergarten like Kana."

Kejoro nodded as they walked to where the others were.

"What are you guys doing?" Rika asked as soon as they entered the large room where everyone was lounging at with some of Kiyotsugu's stuff scattered around the place. "Are you going to be yokai-hunting?"

"Yes! That's what I was telling Rikuo-kun!" He exclaimed.

"Oh! I'm sorry. Our house is currently under construction so we can't go lounging around the house." Rika told him as she put her bag down.

"Then let's play yokai cards!" Maki grinned at them and they settled down in a circle.

-

Rika's laughter echoed along the corridor of the mansion mixing with Kiyotsugu's loud groans for getting the Natto card again.

"Oh my God! This is hilarious!" Rika wiped the tears from her eyes. "You're like a Natto card magnet. You've been getting Natto ever since we played this on our way to Mt. Nejireme."