Pt 1

3RD PERSON POV:
Minho was peacefully in a deep slumber.That was until he got awoken by the sound of his mother screaming his name telling him he's going to be late for there first day back at school.Minho didn't care tho he wanted more sleep but his mother had came into the room now telling him to get up and get ready.Minho still half asleep walked into the bathroom to wash him face and brush his teeth then went over to his closet opening it and trying to decide what he should wear.

He eventually decided on a pair of grey sweat pants and a dark blue hoodie with a pare of Nike shoes.He went down the stairs more awake now and said goodbye to his mom.The school was only a 5 minute walk from his house so he decided to just walk today.

As he got into school he heard his name being called by his best friend hyunjin "Minho"Minho turned around and walked over greeting his friend.they started walking to class when hyunjin said "wanna just skip first period and go smoke or something" Minho didn't really want to but a fag would do him a favour right now so he agreed.They walk out of school over to the benches just behind the school and lit there cigarettes it was silent but not in a bad way comfortable silence.

Minho eventually broke the silence and said "so you into jeongin" hyunjin almost chocked on thin air and started turning red "m-me what no never" Minho just smirked not believing him and said "you guys would be cute together I always see him staring at you,maybe he's into you" hyunjin replied saying "no way Every-time I look at him he's always talking to that squirrel faced boy" "who even is he anyway" Minho said "I think his names jisung or Han or something I don't know" they finished there cigarettes and decided to go back to school since the bell had rang for second period to start.
Authors notes:
Hello my lovely's how are we today
I promise it will get good soon just give it some time,was this chapter good?
Word count:370