Pt:2

JISUNGS pov:
It was the first day back at school and I already didn't want to go in because I knew Minho was gonna be there the schools heart throb like yeah I will admit he's hot but he doesn't need every girl and boy drooling over him.
I got up and went for a shower and got ready I decided to wear black cargos and an oversized t-shirt with converse.i went down stairs to eat and say goodbye to my mum my dad was never up at this time so I just whispered it to him.i left to walk to school but decided to get coffee on the way,when I arrived at school I heard a loud shout and running behind me.it was felix.i turned around and braved myself as he leaped on to me giving a koala hug " hey lix" "hi sungie" he eventually got off me and started drinking my coffee " WHAT ARE YOU DOING THATS MINE"jisung said trying to get his drink back " mine now hehe" lix I swear to the mother of cheesecake if you don't give that bac-before jisung could even finish his Sentence when the bell rang "u owe me one now lix" "okay sungie" Felix ran off to seungmin who was now in his class.while I was walking I heard my name again "sungie wait up"jeongin ran to catch upto me "ur so cute innie you know that"jisung said while ruffling the youngers hair "ew never say that again the only person who can say that is-nevermind"jeongin said getting embarrassed.jeongin had the biggest crush on hyunjin like bigger crush than lix has on changbin(that's a lot) as we got into class I was relieved when I seen Minho wasn't in his seat which was right next to me unfortunately.we all came in and took are seats.the teacher started speaking " okay guys so we have a new seating plan" thank god I thought to myself " okay so first we have jisung Minho jeongin and hyunjin all at the back. Fuck my life I though to myself At least I have innie.she said the rest i wasn't really paying attention I just fell asleep after that.
Authors notes:
Hello my chicken strips how are we doing.
It's going to get juicy soon maybe even a party you never know 😉
Word count:397