Pt:5

3rd person:
It was now 6:30 and Felix and jisung were drunk but not shit faced yet while Minho on the other hand was pretty shit faced and so was changbin.

"There's lix and jisung let's go say hiii" changbin said slurring his words "yess I love jisung he's so cute in his skirttt" Minho slurred back. They walked over to them and Minho back hugged jisung which jisung turned around smiling as he was pretty drunk and knew he won't remember anything tomorrow "hey sungieee" Minho slurred "hellooo minhooo" jisung slurred back on the other hand changbin just went for it with Felix they were now eating eachothers faces "they would be a cute couple" jisung slurred to Minho giggling " I agreee" Minho replied with a smile.

"Wanna go get some moree drinks with mee" jisung slurred almost pleading to him "of course anything for sungieee" Minho smiled they made there way over to the drinks almost falling multiple times and drank a lot more they were officially shit faced.

Minho turned to jisung "u look so cute in your skirtt" Minho said "and you look very hot yourselfff" jisung added smiling they looked into eachothers eyes not breaking contact it felt like the world around them had stopped for a minute before they knew it they were leaning in closer to eachother but Minho couldn't take it and just pulled jisung forwards connecting there lips.

Jisung started stumbling backwards until he hit a wall breaking the kiss only to reconnect a minute later Minho bit Jisungs lower lip allowing his tongue to explore jisungs mouth while there tongues danced with eachothers.

A few minutes later they went upstairs with eachother and reconnected there lips with Minho pushing Han down onto the bed.
(I'm stopping here yk the rest by now)

Authors notes:
Sorry guys I'm not writing smut bc it makes me feel uncomfortable I hope you all understand <3
Word count: 326