Pt:6

3rd person pov:
It was morning and jisung got woken up to sunlight shining into his eyes.
"Fucking hell my head hurts" he sat up and noticed he wasn't in his room he was in someone else's.

He turned around to see the one and only lee Minho next to him his eyes shot open and he almost screamed when he seen he was only in his boxers
"Fuck what's the time" he grabbed his phone and checked 5:26am school doesn't start for another 3hrs he then felt a pare of arms wrap around him.

"M-minho" jisung spoke up minho opened his eyes to see jisung and his eyes shot open "what happened last night" jisung asked "ur asking the wrong person"Minho replied in a sleepy voice.

His voice is so hot when he's just awake jisung thought to himself.his thoughts soon interrupted by Minho saying "what time is it anyway" "it's 5:28 minho" jisung replied looking over at the half asleep boy.he looks so cute when he's sleepy jisung thought "are you going to stare forever or go back to sleep or what"minho replied "I-um I don't know.." jisung replied feeling embarrassed he had got caught staring at the boy "just go back to sleep"minho said moving over so jisung would have more room.

Jisung was tired and hungover all he wanted was sleep so he just led back down and shut his eyes.he felt a pair of arms around his waist pulling his closer he didn't move or say anything he won't lie he liked it.shit am I catching feelings for Minho no no way he thought to himself he slowly started drifting back off to sleep again feeling weirdly safe in minhos arms.
Authors notes:
Hello everyone sorry it's kinda short I can't think of what else to put just now<3
Word count:315