Pt:9

Jisungs pov:
He looked at me smirking expecting me to answer I turned bright red and looked away "n-no why would you think that" shit why did I stutter I thought to myself i turned around to see Minho just staring at my whole smiling warmly it made me feel like telling him everything but I didn't.

"Love you know these walls are thin and I can hear everything"Minho said now leaning against the door frame.

I was to shocked to answer but I eventually got enough courage to speak up "s-so you heard me I'm guessing" i looked down embarrassed.

"I did" he said walking towards me i didn't know what to do so I started walking backwards until I hit the wall At this point minho was so close to me I could feel his breath on my lips.

"So ji are you going to answer me question" he looked into my eyes with so much love I got so much confidence from his look "yes I do love you what are you going to do about it" I smiled at my own response and Minho was shocked but I'm guessing liked my response "you know ji I also love you" he said looking from my eyes to my lips and back again.

Before I knew it he has kissed me and broke away a minute later "come on let's get more sleep" he grabbed my hand and pulled me back into bed cuddling me.i was so shocked by everything that just happened

"Goodnight ji"

.....

"Goodnight min"

Authors notes:
Guys I know it's very soon but I don't have motivation today to yeah

Word count: 281