Pt:3

3rd person:
It was second period now and Minho had just walked into class "where have you been mr Lee and mr Hwang the teacher said angrily. "Somewhere"Minho replied bluntly and hyunjin didn't say anything "give me a answer now or detention for both of you"mr choi said "well either way we're going to get detention so I really don't care" Minho replied.

There was silence "jisung sit up will you" jisung say up half asleep being awoken by the teachers words "you sleep at home not school" jisung nodded and said sorry. Minho took a seat next to jisung.someone kill me right now jisung thought to himself a note then got thrown onto his table he opened it and it red "party at 6:00pm don't be late" he just crumpled it up knowing who it was from.minho was waiting for a answer but didn't get one "yes or no jisung" Minho whispered over jisung was always down to drink and party but with minho we wasn't so sure. He got lost in his thoughts until minho whispered again " yes or no" jisung just mumbled "fine" and minho nodded.i Thought he hated me jisung thought to himself well I hate him for sure.
Authors notes:
Ooo there communicating, anyway how are you all doing today lovely's.
Word count:222