A/N

April 16th, 2023. That was the last time I had updated this story. It's been a while since then for sure, and while I'd like to say real world issues got in the way, that just isn't the case. The truth is, I got lazy, I've always been inconsistent, and I lost the drive to write.

However, one thing I know for sure, is that this is the best work I've ever put out, and so, no matter how long it takes, I wanna see it finished. So, a few things to take into account.

1. Character changes. What I mean by this is that since my last update, a lot's changed for my main character. Those changes will be clear to see from the start.

2. Love Interest. I already fixed this issue before, but I'll clarify here. The two options I always had were Itsuki and Nino. Well, expect to see an ending for each of the two.

3. Schedule. Well, there is none. Ever since my first story, I've always just posted when I felt like it, and I don't expect this to change. 

I'll be taking some time to go through each chapter in order to fix any grammatical errors, as well as other stuff I may need to fix. There is a possibility that all current chapters will be republished soon, but I won't say to expect it since things may change.

For those that enjoy this story, whether you've read what was there previously or this'll be your first time, I do hope you enjoy it.