The next day, Corey talked to Mr Hendrick and asked if he had any remote jobs that Amber could easily do remotely. With her experience in massage therapy, there wasn't much she'd done with the marketing side but she was quick to learn. They agreed to give her a shot to do some marketing for the team as a whole, and if a PR position opened up, she'd be able to take it.

Corey came home with the news, ready to tell her but only found the note that she was out with Allie, Erin, and Hailey. They went out together often, forming their friendship as the Hendrick wives. She'd be home later on.

At the restaurant, the wives were all having their drinks as they talked about the season so far and where they were headed next.

"I'm pretty excited for Gateway. It was always a good one for Corey in Xfinity," Amber shrugged.

"It's been pretty good to Chase before. As long as he doesn't get himself suspended again, we'll be fine," Hailey sighed, sitting back in the chair.

"Well if Hamlin didn't run him up into the wall," Allie sighed as she took a sip of her drink.

"Well Chase also just reacted," she sighed, "He needs a temper check,"

"So does Corey," Amber nodded, "He tries to hide it but I hear it all on the radio,"

"How many times do you roll your eyes during a race?" Hailey asked, looking between her 3 friends.

"At least a hundred," Amber chuckled, "Corey is so levelheaded until he gets in that car. Even in our daily driver, he's extremely calm,"

"Alex is too and he's pretty good until someone AKA Suarez or Hamlin gets to him and then he gets mad. And that's when it all goes downhill," Allie shrugged, sipping on her drink.

"I don't want to even talk about Chase. He's got a potty mouth in the car," Hailey chuckled, "He's the worst of all the Hendrick guys. I think Wills is the calmest. You're lucky Erin,"

"He's had his moments," Erin shrugged, all of them laughing as they clinked their glasses together.

They talked a little bit longer and had the rest of their drinks before heading home to their spouses.

"Corey? I'm home!"

"Upstairs!" He called back, waiting for the sound of Amber coming up the steps. "How was your girls' night?"

"It was wonderful," she grinned, flopping onto the bed. "We talked about your tempers,"

"I do not have a temper,"

"Do you want me to pull up a radioactive right now? Because I know exactly which one I'd choose," she laughed, "You have one of the worst tempers in the cup series,"

"There's definitely worse," he retorted.

"Name 3,"

"Blaney, Busch, and Chase,"

"You are on an equal level with them," she laughed, "So don't even try that with me,"

"I can do whatever I feel like,"

"After you shower?" She asked, looking at him with a smirk on her face.

"Yes ma'am,"