The cruise was going amazing by day 2 and all 4 couples had gotten a good nights sleep in the plush beds.

Allie and Amber were the first 2 to exit their rooms, sitting on the couch as they scrolled through their phones after getting their steaming mug of coffee.

Erin came down next with William, bit of them getting their own cup of coffee.

Chase, Corey and Alex were assumed to be the ones sleeping in the latest, especially when Hailey emerged.

"Now it's who's going to be asleep the longest," Amber said as Hailey made her cup of coffee.

"I'm guessing my husband that can sleep through a hurricane," Allie chuckled, rolling her eyes. "I swear. I can't sleep without seven thousand blankets, fan on, and the TV on and he falls asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow,"

"Chase is the same way," Hailey nodded, sipping on her mug of coffee.

"Corey tosses and turns. Until he finds the right spot and then he's out," Amber chuckled as she rolled her eyes.

"I think you're the only one that's on and off," Erin chuckled.

"I guess so," William nodded, chuckling as well.

"I just can't ever turn my mind off," Amber sighed, "Especially when he crashes out of a race. Then it's just me overthinking the next one,"

"I get like that too," Allie nodded, "I hate thinking about it but unfortunately it's our reality,"

"It's the life we chose," Amber sighed, sipping her mug of coffee.

"Quit talking about me out here," Corey said as he came out of the bedroom and got his own steaming mug of coffee.

"Okay so now it's between Chase and Alex for who can sleep the longest," Hailey said as Corey sat by Amber.

"My guess is Chase," Corey said as he threw his guess in the ring.

"That's mine too," Hailey said as she saw Alex walk out in his pajamas.

"And you would be correct," Allie chuckled.

"Are you really taking bets on who's going to wake up last?" Alex asked as he sat down by Allie.

"We were," she nodded, "And you disappointed me,"

"I just woke up?" He asked, chuckling a little as he was confused.

"You were supposed to sleep longer than Chase," she joked but smiled at him.

"Oh well," he shrugged, continuing to joke with Allie.

"So what's on the agenda today?" Amber asked, looking around the room at everyone but Chase, who still hadn't joined them yet.

"We could go to the adults-only pool," Hailey suggested, "Drinks, warm water, the ocean,"

"That sounds amazing," Allie chuckled, but the look that the 3 guys were sharing said that they weren't into it.

"There's a basketball court or golfing somewhere," Corey said as he looked over the pamphlet that was left in their room.

"Okay, so we split up?" Amber suggested, "Boys can go do what they want, girls can go to the pool,"

"Works for me," Corey said as the guys agreed, still without Chase.

"Then it's settled," Allie nodded, getting up and washing her mug quickly before she and Alex headed back to their room.

Chase never came out and was woken up by Hailey, who made him get up and not waste the day.

The girls all got in swimsuits and cover-ups, bid their husbands goodbye for the day, and headed to the pools.

"This is so nice," Hailey sighed contently as they lowered themselves into the hot tub.

"I can't believe they didn't tell us," Allie smiled, leaning back as she, Erin, Amber, and Hailey sat in the warm, bubbly water.

"I can. Do you know our husbands?" Hailey chuckled, sipping her drink.

"I guess so. The reason I drink," she chuckled, sipping a drink that Amber handed to her before she stepped in.

"Have y'all ever thought about starting a podcast or something?" Hailey asked, looking around at the 3 others with her.

"Not really but it could be fun," Amber shrugged, sipping her drink.

"I say we do it,"

"What do we call it?"

"The reasons we drink," Hailey chuckled, bringing up what she had said before.

"That's perfect,"

"Then let's do it,"