They got checked in at the port and took all of their suitcases to the Villa suite where there was room for all of them. They all had a small bathroom attached to their bedrooms as well as a living space and a small kitchen. They wouldn't be spending much time cooking for themselves though, they were planning on dinners together as well as apart.

———————

Amber and Corey got one of the top floor rooms, opened their door, and both immediately flopped onto the bed.

"Oh that's so nice," Amber mumbled, wanting to never get up from the comfortable bed.

"Come on. We need to unpack," Corey chuckled, pulling her arms to sit her up.

"I don't want to," she grinned, pulling him back down to the surface of the bed with her. That led to kissing which led to a little bit more, and the challenge of keeping it quiet with their friends in the next room.

——————

Hailey and Chase were in the next room, unpacking as they turned on the TV.

"How did you guys pull this off?" She asked, looking at him after hanging up one of her dresses.

"I just didn't tell you. You know I'm good at secrets," he chuckled, "You guys spend so much time with us during the season and do so much that we thought you guys needed a little spoiling,"

"Well, I, and I'm sure the other 3, appreciate it," she grinned, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I'm glad. Because I appreciate you," He said, letting the cheesy side of his personality come out.

"I love you" she smiled, hugging him tightly before she kissed him and continued to unpack.

"Love you too,"

——————

"This is beautiful," Allie smiled, opening the small door to their room on the first floor of the suite.

"I can't believe you didn't find out. I left it open on my phone so many times," Alex said as he set his suitcase on the bed.

"I don't snoop through your phone," she chuckled. "I'm a wife that trusts her husband. You haven't given me a reason to not trust you,"

"I'm glad," he nodded, "come on, let's go check out the balcony,"

Allie grinned as she got up, and headed to the living area with him to go on their balcony.

——————

William and Erin were in their room, unpacking as well while they watched some TV.

"The others were so shocked," Erin smiled, knowing the other 3 would be.

"Thank you for helping us plan it,"

"Needed a woman's touch," she chuckled.

"We couldn't have figured it all out without you," he nodded, hugging her tightly before they continued to unpack.

——————

After everyone was unpacked, they all met in the living area with the windows open as the boat started moving.

"So where are we going?" Allie asked, starting the conversation with all of the other couples.

"Bahamas," William answered, looking at Erin who was smiling from ear to ear. "It's gonna be perfect,"

"Wait a minute," Amber chuckled, stopping everyone in the room, "You knew,"

"I might have," she chuckled, "They were clueless. They needed a little bit of help,"

"I was wondering how this all came together so seamlessly," Amber chuckled, looking at her husband.

"Erin was a big help in knowing what to do and what package to get," Corey explained, watching as all the other guys agreed with a nod.

"Well thank you Erin too," Allie said as she thought their husbands had done it.

"No problem. Like I told him earlier, it needed a woman's touch otherwise it would just be go-karts and golf," Erin laughed, getting up to grab a drink. "Anybody want anything?"

"I'm all good," Allie smiled, as both others nodded as well.

After a few more moments of sitting on the couches and talking, they all decided to split up and find their own dinners on the ship.

Amber and Corey found a few places that looked good but ultimately just walked the ship and decided to order room service for a night in.

"So we're going to the Bahamas and then home"

"Home, repack, and get on the plane to Nashville," he sighed, "Only 9 more races until the playoffs,"

"19 weeks to off-season," Amber sighed, "I love you and I love that you love your job but I'm ready to just stay home,"

"I know you are," he nodded, putting his arm around her. "I can't lie and say that I'm not ready to just stay home either,"

"But I love being able to travel so much," she said as she got up and pulled him with her. "Come on. Let's go on the balcony. I want to do some dolphin spotting,"

"Alright," he chuckled, following his wife to their balcony before they sat in the lounge chairs.

They just looked over the water as the boat moved along while the rest of their friends had their own romantic dinners.