The next day, Corey woke up to an empty bed and looked out their window to see Amber sipping her coffee on their balcony.

"You're up early," Corey said as he stretched his body.

"Taking in the sights," Amber smiled, looking over at him before he leaned down to kiss her, "Good morning to me,"

"Mhm," he chuckled, sitting next to her as the boat sailed along. He went in and got his own cup of coffee before coming out to join her. "So what should we do today?"

"I don't know. Anything in mind?" She asked, taking a sip from her mug.

"Well, are we going alone or as a group?"

"I think we should take a day. We can go on a date,"

"Yeah? What are you thinking?"

"Just trust me,"

"Maybe?" She asked, looking at him as she was simultaneously thinking of what outfit to wear. She didn't know where they were going, so she needed at least a few details. "At least tell me what to wear?"

"Whatever you feel the most confident in,"

"That's not helpful and you know it," she shook her head, shaking a finger at him.

"Why you asking me? I think you look good in everything," he shrugged, leaving the room as Amber looked over her options.

"Your hubby sent me in. Said you were going on some date tonight," Hailey said as she flopped on the bed.

"Yeah and I have no clue what to wear," she sighed, rifling through the options she brought.

"Well. Something sexy for sure," Hailey said as Erin and Allie joined them.

"Or you could do something simple," Allie chuckled, sitting on the bed next to Hailey.

"If we knew where he was taking you, we'd be able to help more," Hailey shrugged.

"One of you could ask him," she suggested, turning around with a few dresses in her hands.

"I'll go," Erin said as she knew none of the others would.

"Thank you, Erin," Amber chuckled, shooting a playful glare in the 2 others direction.

"Oh shut up," Hailey joked, playfully punching her arm as they waited for Erin.

When Erin came back, she just shrugged because Corey simply knew that they had put her up to it.

"I got nothin. He wouldn't even entertain the question," She says as she sits on the bed next to Allie.

"Of course, he wouldn't," she sighed, holding a dress up to her body as it hung on the hanger. "What do you guys think?"

"I think that's hot," Hailey said as they all sat on the bed, nodding in agreement.

"I'm not going for hot. My husband is already married to me," she chuckled, setting her dress on the bed as the boat rocked. Enough that it knocked her off balance and she nearly fell before catching herself on the wall.

"You good?" Allie asked, watching as she stood back up again.

"Yeah. Yeah, it just got me. I'll be fine," she nodded, not sure who she was trying to convince more. The girls. Or herself.

"Alright. But I'm sure if you asked him, he'd stay back with you," Erin suggested, all of them knowing her well enough.

Her face changed and it was undeniable that she'd felt something as the waters started to get choppy. They all knew her.

Amber shook it off and went on getting ready for her date while the boat rocked back and forth.

"Just breathe," she sighed, worrying slightly as she put on her makeup. "It's all fine. Just breathe,"

She talked herself out of the feelings as she finished her makeup before starting on her hair.

A little while later, she and Corey were on the boat deck, keeping their balance as the boat continued along choppy waters.

"You okay?" Corey asked, squeezing her hand as her heels clicked along the deck.

"Yeah. Just a little nauseous but I think it's just what I ate," she shrugged, focusing her eyes on the water ahead. Problem was, it was dark. It was just black. That just made it worse. "Woah,"

"What's up?" He asked, stopping to look at her.

"I just," she paused, gathering her thoughts, "I don't feel good,"

"Okay. Let's get back to our room and you can get in bed," Corey suggested before leading her back to their villa.

Once they got back, all hell broke loose. Amber barely made it to the bathroom before she was throwing up in the toilet. Corey held her hair back, waiting until she was done before taking her to their room. He helped her get changed into pajamas before helping her into bed and getting in beside her. He played with her hair and held a cold washcloth to her neck, hoping it would calm her.

"You okay?" He asked, moving the washcloth away.

"That came out of nowhere. We've been on the ship for days," she sighed, trying to control the nausea she was feeling.

"Well, it's been pretty smooth up until today," Corey said as he moved the washcloth around her back and neck.

"I guess," she nodded before slightly wincing.

"Head?"

"Mhm," she mumbled, moving her hand to cover her eyes.

"Where's your meds?" He asked, knowing immediately that on top of the seasickness, a migraine was also on the horizon.

"In the bag. Top pocket," she grumbled, taking over the washcloth as he left the bed.

He got her migraine meds and some water, hoping that it would help a little bit, at least lighten it up to help her sleep.

She managed to get the meds in and lay down while Corey put her medication back on the counter. He continued to play with her hair until she fell asleep and hoped that she would sleep through the night.