Episode 1 : Boss's Order

"You got this, or do I need to remind you again?" Mr. Rathore, the director at ATR Media Company. Who is bossy and greedy, and only cares about money and power.

" Ye-yes sir " The employee spoke in a low voice, terrified of their boss. His gaze scanned the area, looking for a particular person.

" Where's Arohi ? " His voice filled with rage, the employees flinched at his yell.

" Shit yeh Arohi kaha gayi ? " One of the girls whispered to the girl next to her, who shrugged her shoulders and looked around.

" let her come she's so dead today " Everyone took a deep breath as soon as Rathore had left.

" Uff He is causing me so much stress, Yaar. Who wants to stand in the way of Mr. Agnivanshi? Do we wish to die?" She said as she flopped onto her office chair, while another leant her chin against her desk, wondering what they should do next.

"Arohi ko call Lagati hu ," Lavanya said, pulling her phone from her bag and dialing Arohi's number. She looked at Preeti and shook her head gesturing she's not picking her calls. Preeti pressed her temple,

" yeh ladki ajj ham sabko marwayegi " Preeti slapped her forehead before opening her laptop. She Randomly clicked on a video and was Completely taken off By what she saw on the screen of her laptop.

"oiii dekh Arohi," she said, gesturing to the display.

" Yeh Waha Kya kar Rahi hai ? "

~ On other side ~

Arohi was having an interview with a random stranger, asking their opinions on what they loved the most. Regarding " Ishq Shufiyana"
On the busy road, passersby wondered what the hell she was doing.

" ohh ha Acha hai par App yeh Interview Kyu reh Rahi ho ? " Arohi smiled at the girl who was holding her bag tightly, most likely on her way to college. She looked at Arohi, then at Camera.

" TV peh aao gi Tum," her face lit up, and Arohi wiggled her brows. That girl began to fix her hair and asked how she was looking.

" Sach me Tv mein aaugi ? " She inquired, and Arohi nodded, knowing she would not be coming to TV and was simply having some fun around.

" Kesi lag Rahi hu ? " Arohi whispered "Mast" in response to her question.

" TU mein toh nah Zayn Roy ki Sabse Badi fan hu, Kitna Hot hai bhai Mereko bh-- " She was interrupted by Arohi's loud ass ringtone.

Dil mein mere hai darde disco Oh oh

The cameraman shook his head and stopped the recording. Arohi took out her phone, ready to kill whoever was calling her. The moment she saw Preeti calling, she looked at the screen and bit her tongue.

" Oh madam ji Kya chal Raha hai ? " She yelled at Arohi from the other side. Arohi thanked the college Wali ladki, who had left confused.

"Baas aah gayi Ruko," Preeti said from the other side, banging her desk. It is something she does every day. She is always late for work, and as a result, she is required to complete extra work assigned by Kharush Rajveer Rathore.

" Thoda jaldi aana, Aaj Woh kahrush tera katal Kardega " Arohi's eyes widened as she completely forgot about That Kharush.

" abhi bhag ti hu " Arohi ran as fast as she could, she gained glares concerns as she ran Like Bull Behind red color. She could not care less; all that came to mind was Rajveer's scary red face.